Is sector 1 feat not counting turns when targeting blue crate

Cs99
146 posts Member
edited May 2021
Attempted 15 consecutive turn feat with imperial troopers. Veers l, stark, gideon, piett & range. Took out all but ahsoka on opposing squad then targeted the blue crate for 50 turns (yes I actually counted the amount) before taking out ahsoka. Didn't get the feat. I'm I missing something? Or is it bugged?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    I think you need to get the turns before the first enemy turn, but I'm not sure. And if that's the case, you can't target the crate before anakin is dead, because he takes a bonus turn when the crate is hit the first time
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    Sanderzas wrote: »
    I think you need to get the turns before the first enemy turn, but I'm not sure. And if that's the case, you can't target the crate before anakin is dead, because he takes a bonus turn when the crate is hit the first time

This is accurate. 15 turns before anyone on the Padme squad takes their 1st turn.
  • Options
    I did it with CLS, but that wasn't that easy because I killed them way to fast or I let padme take a turn
  • Cs99
    146 posts Member
    Options
    Konju wrote: »

This is accurate. 15 turns before anyone on the Padme squad takes their 1st turn.

That explains it. Thanks.
  • mariogsh
    786 posts Member
    Options

What does that crate must have to make Ani mad when you hit it lol
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    mariogsh wrote: »

Sand
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Ryconnan
    168 posts Member
    Options
    Use cls, Raid Han JKA to stun or dead. Kill a few
    With high Tm off hit box a few times finish the team off job done. 😀👍
  • Options
    Doesn't count if a character lost its turn because of fear?
  • Options
    ccabezas93 wrote: »
    No, because they take a turn - they just can’t do anything with it.
  • mariogsh
    786 posts Member
    Options

I can't confirm that, but I think it shouldn't count as a taken turn, because "fear" states they lose that turn

So theorically, you could do the feat by keeping everyone feared
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options

I can't confirm that, but I think it shouldn't count as a taken turn, because "fear" states they lose that turn

Doesn't really matter though since CG has defined it how they want.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    Options

it counts as a defeated ally, I don't know though if that counts for the feat. But it just happens
  • mariogsh
    786 posts Member
    Options

it counts as a defeated ally, I don't know though if that counts for the feat. But it just happens

Yes, I can confirm it does

I finished the battle once by killing 3 enemies at once, and it gave me the 4 enemies defeated on the same turn, so crate definetily counted
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    Options

They lose the action on the turn. The turn still happens (tm goes to 100%, then back to 0. That's a turn, whether they do anything on it or not).
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    The crate has health, figured that out when I tried the feat with IT.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Even when feared (or stunned), it is a turn to lose fear as was mentioned.
    Uniques that process on turns still process, debuffs that expire after x turns can still expire. Fear expires on its own after 1 turn. If it wasn't a turn fear would never expire.
    The chance to use an active ability is skipped.