Conquest issues...anybody else having this?

DocDoom
532 posts Member
edited May 2021
Just wasted two attack's worth of energy because the "disappearing buttons" glitch is back. Both times happened when taking on a Mon Mothma team with my CLS squad. Really annoying, because would have been an easy win but there is nothing to click on so the clock just counts down till I lose.

Related issue, because it happened at least one of those times: Enemies defeated and vanish...but invisible "ghosts" remain in their spots; I have to attack once more for their defeat to "count." They don't attack, they just stand there...but if I don't click around to find them, there's no hint as to what needs doing. Until these Rebel battles, it never made me lose a fight...just annoying and confusing.

Is anybody else having this happen?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It doesnt matter if anyone else is seeing it. All bugs and issues need to be reported to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>