Stormtrooper rework kit concept

Lttsumm1743
84 posts Member
edited May 2021
Unit Name: Stormtrooper
Alignment: Darkside
Tags: Tank, Empire, Imperial Trooper

Basic: Imperial Marksmenship
Deal Physical damage to target enemy, and inflict offense down for 2 turns if damage is dealt. this attack has a high damage variance.

Special: Imperial Bravado (Cooldown 3)
Stormtrooper Taunts for 2 turns, and grants all imperial allies defense up for 2 turns. imperial allies also gain 20% turn meter. Stormtrooper recovers 20% health and protection if he is below 50% health

Unique: Wall of Stormtroopers
Stormtrooper has 20% extra defense per imperial ally, including himself. Stormtrooper has 10% extra protection for each empire ally including himself.

While Stormtrooper is active, all imperial trooper allies gain 40% extra defense

Unique: Endless Imperial Soldiers
Stormtrooper has a 40% chance to assist any ally when they use their basic ability, this chance is doubled for empire allies. Stormtrooper is revived at half health and protection when defeated if there is at least one Imperial ally
Post edited by Lttsumm1743 on

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Looks good. Would just suggest to change the second unique to "Stormtrooper is revived at half health and protection if there is at least one Imperial ally." Otherwise, the rework is fine.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Xcien wrote: »
    Looks good. Would just suggest to change the second unique to "Stormtrooper is revived at half health and protection if there is at least one Imperial ally." Otherwise, the rework is fine.

that's a good idea, probably will fix that
  • Besides for the second unique, what did you change?
  • Besides for the second unique, what did you change?

well first, he inflicts offense down on his basic rather than expose, I think it was. also, he is no longer imperial remnant, as I think a remnant stormtrooper should have its own kit. the health and protection recovery on the first unique is new.

i think those are the changes