What team can complete Conquest Sector 3 Boss Lucky Shot Feat?

lifeisagame007
99 posts Member
edited May 2021
Anyone got any tips for this feat?

The issue is, Luke has permanent taunt and guard, so you have to attack him but he can't be critically hit.

Tried a few different teams, and if you go in with a strong team you kill the enemies before making 40 critical hits.

You go in with something weaker, you get steamrolled by CLS TM machine.

3ly7teuwulsw.jpg

Replies

• Options
    No responses here huh? I've been trying with JKR to mark Chewbacca so I can get crits on Han and CLS. I add Bastilla, GMY, and GK just to keep damage low. GMY's AOE can get lots of weak crits out.... still no good though! I wish the developers would at least create a progress bar for these feats, but apparently that's just too much to ask!
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    Options
    I did it with that exact team (with jolee) and I was able to do it first try. Just make sure that you unequip all disks with stacking offense and stuff like that
  • Options
    Anyone got any tips for this feat?

The issue is, Luke has permanent taunt and guard, so you have to attack him but he can't be critically hit.

Tried a few different teams, and if you go in with a strong team you kill the enemies before making 40 critical hits.

You go in with something weaker, you get steamrolled by CLS TM machine.

3ly7teuwulsw.jpg

Skelturix has some good tutorial vids on YT. You might want to take a look at those.
    I do have to say, it didn't work for me bc I'm too lazy and cheap to unequip/swap data disks and mods.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Rey l, jtr, wat, hoda.
    Debuff dismantler and buffs.
    Tank tech to jtr, heal tech to rey
    Jtr becomes super evasion (laughs at hans basic)
    Keep using rey special
    Jtr basic till you get 40 crits