Game crashes constantly

Dmoney7896
3 posts Member
edited May 2021
Just lost a combat in GAC due to the game freezing up... just curious when this is going to be fixed... game crashed during a squad arena combat as well.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    I haven’t had any problems, any others having issues?
  • I’m running iPhone 8 14.4.2
  • Gorgus
    122 posts Member
    If the app runs for about 20 minutes or more on an iOS device, it insta-shuts down. It’s been like this since the big Conquest update, and the devs have acknowledged it on here. The workaround for now is to restart your game before any important battle. Hopefully a fix is still in the works.
  • This cost me my gac today.... how about they actually test their big release and see the impact it has BEFORE pushing it out to everyone...
  • Since Conquest before I start any important battle or series of battles (GAC, TW, TB, etc) I always close the app and restart from scratch

Nowadays I also close all other apps on my phone as well, just in case

I lost too many squads due to game crashes or the app just hanging not to anymore

Galaxy S10
  • jessej
    16 posts Member
    This cost me my gac today.... how about they actually test their big release and see the impact it has BEFORE pushing it out to everyone...

Don't be silly! It's only a Billion dollar game! Can't expect that of them.
    Glitch caused me to lose Conquest currency and support refused to even investigate. Madness
  • I hope they’re using some sort of crash analytics software to help them pinpoint these issues.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The best way to get this fixed is to report it to the correct place, Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>