"This unit's stats scale with the summoner's"

That's good to know. Is there a place that confirms if it is "all stats" and if it is +1 to +1 ?

Mon Mothma

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    That's good to know. Is there a place that confirms if it is "all stats" and if it is +1 to +1 ?

Mon Mothma

"Scale" not "equal to"
  • CCyrilS wrote: »

Mon Mothma

"Scale" not "equal to"

Unless you know otherwise scaling can be 1:1 in this case. Where is the info?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Mon Mothma

"Scale" not "equal to"

Ok, well that would just be silly to imply otherwise if it weren't so.

I don't know the numbers, but I'm sure someone has worked out some base stats for the summoned toons.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »

Mon Mothma

"Scale" not "equal to"

I don't know the numbers, but I'm sure someone has worked out some base stats for the summoned toons.

Yeah, but honestly without knowing exactly I am just speculating if I am modding MM to how I want her to fit in the team.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member

Mon Mothma

"Scale" not "equal to"

Yeah, but honestly without knowing exactly I am just speculating if I am modding MM to how I want her to fit in the team.

Give me an example of what would make enough difference to change your strategy?
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    The modding of MM doesn't change the stats of the summon. It's just that the gear level scales (maybe that like with ships the rarity of the mods does something, but not the stats on the mods)
  • Sanderzas wrote: »
    The modding of MM doesn't change the stats of the summon. It's just that the gear level scales (maybe that like with ships the rarity of the mods does something, but not the stats on the mods)

Thank you.