Koska Reeves Kit Idea

Xcien
2436 posts Member
edited May 2021
Here is the kit idea for Koska Reeves.

78bn09hm891u.jpg

Unit Name: Koska Reeves
Tags: Light Side, Support (TAC), Mandalorian, Scoundrel
Description: Fierce Mandalorian Support that grows stronger each time she counterattacks.
Relic: Reeves' Mandalorian Helmet

Basic: Swift Shot (Omega):
Deal special damage to target enemy, with a 50% chance to reduce the target's Turn Meter by 20% if they are debuffed.
Animation: Koska pulls out her blaster and fires at target enemy.
Special: Fierce Loyalty (Cooldown 4) (Zeta):
Deal physical damage to target enemy and dispel their debuffs. For each debuff dispelled, deal additional damage equal to 5% of the target's Max Health. Then, Koska gains the Unique effect Fierce Loyalty for 2 turns.
Fierce Loyalty: +25% Offense and +20% Potency. Whenever a Mandalorian ally uses an ability, this unit is called to assist.
-Zeta: Duration of Fierce Loyalty is increased to 3 turns. If the opponent has no debuffs, then inflict 3 Damage Over Time effects for 2 turns, and reduce their Turn Meter by 50%.
Animation: Koska Reeves grabs the target with her grappling line, pulls them forward, then blasts them with her blaster.
Special: Combat Blows (Cooldown 4) (Omega):
Deal special damage to target enemy 4 times, then inflict Stun for 1 turn and Defense Down for 2 turns. If Koska has Fierce Loyalty, then increase the target's cooldowns by 1.
Animation: Koska leaps into the air with her jetpack, then drops in front of them and punches and kicks them multiple times.
Unique: Former Nite Owl (Omega):
Koska Reeves has +15% Defense Penetration for each Mandalorian ally. In addition, Koska has 75% Counter Chance, and gains an additional +5% Offense every time she counterattacks. Whenever Bo-Katan Kryze or Axe Woves are inflicted with a debuff, Koska gains 20% Turn Meter, which cannot be prevented.
I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
Post edited by Xcien on

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Sebek wrote: »
    Not bad, but her basic is too powerful, since everytime she assists, and the target is debuffed, she removes 30% Turn Meter. And Mandalorians are all about assists.

I see that it would be too OP, so would a 50% chance to remove 20% TM be better, @Sebek?

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Xcien wrote: »
    Not bad, but her basic is too powerful, since everytime she assists, and the target is debuffed, she removes 30% Turn Meter. And Mandalorians are all about assists.

I see that it would be too OP, so would a 50% chance to remove 20% TM be better, @Sebek?

Yes

Thank you for evaluating.

• it looks good, but i think maybe she should gain some sort of additional effect from using Bo-Katan's Ancestral Armor ability.... to sort of pull the trio together....
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    it looks good, but i think maybe she should gain some sort of additional effect from using Bo-Katan's Ancestral Armor ability.... to sort of pull the trio together....

That's not a bad idea. Thank you for evaluating.

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Xcien wrote: »
    it looks good, but i think maybe she should gain some sort of additional effect from using Bo-Katan's Ancestral Armor ability.... to sort of pull the trio together....

That's not a bad idea. Thank you for evaluating.

Maybe Bo-Katan could gain TM or recover Health whenever Axe or Koska use Ancestral Armor, since I already gave both Koska and Axe some sort of effect to synergize with each other and Bo-Katan.