What is going on?

Llennob
29 posts Member
So how can Phasma lead, no Zeta, with Vader, Jango, Boba and Dark Bastila beat ZBossk lead, ZBoba, Greedo, Cad, and Zam? My BH team is all 85 maxed abilities, and I have 10,000 more power than the ad hoc Phasma team? By the time they I got my first turn only Bossk and Boba were alive. FIX YOUR GAME GUYS. That is stupid. All of my guys except Greedo are maxed out on speed mods. FIX YOUR GAME!!!

Replies

• Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Sounds like zeta Vader went merciless, and Nasty Basty and Vader have useful debuffs on basic, and if Boba and Jango are well modded for CD that is easily game over.

Your team is particularly inferior. The Phasma lead is just icing. Phasma was not necessary. You would have lost if it were just the other 4. Also, Phasma zeta only applies to First Order allies, so that would not have made a difference I think

I am quite surprised though the person didn't go with Boba or Vader lead. Both of those would have made more sense.
  • Really? Another post about how you keep losing means the game needs 'fixed'?
  • I bet ten to one that their mods are better than yours. Your post history constantly says you have “maxed speed” but don’t give any numbers. I have my doubts you have all your mods at +20 speed or more.

Fallen Bastila and Vader can stop you in your tracks, especially if they’re faster than you. Did Bastila drop Fear on your whole party? And then Vader used Massacre and destroy the notoriously squishy Greedo, Zam, and Cad?

Also, that BH team is, at best, a B level squad. B level squads against 2 top tier toons are usually going to get whooped.

Mods matter. Strategy matters. Abilities matter. You’re not giving anybody to offer any explanation about why you keep losing.
  • People could actually help you if you would post your gg account