Conquest bug?

Padawan
26 posts Member
edited May 2021
Is it just me or there’s some weird bug when using C3p0 in a battle on Conquest mode?

Whenever I use that character in a squad, the enemies (they usually go first because of their crazy speed stats) take their turns, and when is my time to play, the battle freezes. The clock still runs, but nobody is taking any turn and you cannot escape the battle either, forcing you to restart the game, and loose the energy.

For additional references: I’m currently playing on iOS, already restarted the phone and I’m playing Conquest normal difficulty. The bug happened in several battles, against different enemies (including bosses on sectors 2 and 3) and it’s been happening for several days now.

Am I the only one experiencing this thing?

Thank you all for your answers.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Blake085
    190 posts Member
    I don't know if it's a C3PO exclusive bug, but I used him with my Rebels just now and the buttons in the game disappeared 4 times, 2 of which were back to back making me lose 60 Conquest energy
  • Same thing happens to me. Every time I use 3PO’s special ability, the disappearing buttons bug hits and won’t go away. I’m submitting it a bug report on it.
  • StarSon
    7426 posts Member
    I've noticed this as well. I have only ever gotten missing buttons a couple times prior to this conquest, but it's happened twice now when using a CLS team.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report or add to a report at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>