"Soft" Freeze Happening Again....!?

Aspromalee
68 posts Member
edited May 2021
There is a post in the Bugs section, but it originally dates back to 2019! I have wasted three days worth of conquest energy trying to beat Sector 2 boss (GAS) in Conquest Hard Mode. 5, count 'em, 5 times the fame froze on me with the ticker counting down. All the while I'm losing a battle. This last time was the worst as I had it down to JUST GAS and was making inroads to defeat him when it froze at 8 mins. and counting! I have wasted three days worth of energy! It's bad enough none of my teams were touching him, but on three occasions (this last being my BEST) I was making progress when the game froze! Arrrgh!

fiz9adu4so4e.jpg
tx2rhgh1fywh.jpg
3bj81p047x97.jpg
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Happened to me too against ewoks. Wasted 6 battles, even tried unequipping some data disks. Please fix this!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    You need to report this to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>