SLKR vs SEE

Old_Ben12345
399 posts Member
edited May 2021
I'm just thinking about the future here. After I get GAS soon, I will probably go get SLKR or SEE. Which one should I go with? I see the benefits of both - from a strategic standpoint, SLKR seems better for his raid capabilities. But SEE kinda seems cooler, plus has better requirements?
Thanks

P.S. I don't have any Galactic Legends, and I don't have much of a head start on either of these two.

Replies

  • DaarthBrewer
    1972 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Slacker stomps SEE on offense, and the hSTR. Better choice of the two, imho.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    I would also choose SLKR over SEE for the same reasons
  • Options
    As a happy SEE “owner”, SLKR.
  • TVF
    36751 posts Member
    Options
    I was worried OP wanted help beating SEE with SLKR lol.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I was worried OP wanted help beating SEE with SLKR lol.

    Lol I'm not that bad at the game. Can't SLKR solo SEE?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    The only advantage SEE has is that he can 2-man other GL comps (other than SLKR) in GAC (so better banner counts). Outside of that, SLKR is better in almost every aspect of the game.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36751 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    The only advantage SEE has is that he can 2-man other GL comps (other than SLKR) in GAC (so better banner counts). Outside of that, SLKR is better in almost every aspect of the game.

    SLKR isn't better than SEE in LSTB.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    The only advantage SEE has is that he can 2-man other GL comps (other than SLKR) in GAC (so better banner counts). Outside of that, SLKR is better in almost every aspect of the game.

    SLKR isn't better than SEE in LSTB.

    tenor.gif
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36751 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    The only advantage SEE has is that he can 2-man other GL comps (other than SLKR) in GAC (so better banner counts). Outside of that, SLKR is better in almost every aspect of the game.

    SLKR isn't better than SEE in LSTB.

    tenor.gif

    J6J547zx5A36LWS7cwKxse8UcWK0RWLS-gguD_fYZoUyJBH_mPjOl3p_85YqWmGAVjDAm168VNhhgoMUQwF19vT0hO9y_0QgLpKXc5yL44F7dfMuDChtF32Ty_5tfNF7f4bUBArcI2Br
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I was worried OP wanted help beating SEE with SLKR lol.
    Any scenario in which see might have a chance to beat him?
  • TVF
    36751 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I was worried OP wanted help beating SEE with SLKR lol.
    Any scenario in which see might have a chance to beat him?

    Dunno, I don't have SEE.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I was worried OP wanted help beating SEE with SLKR lol.
    Any scenario in which see might have a chance to beat him?

    I think you need some specific counters, with Thrawn and pretaunts and stuff.
  • EdSolo
    420 posts Member
    Options
    There really isn't a choice. SLKR all the way. SEE is only needed for a JML counter. If I could go back, I would have done SLKR first. I did Rey first since I was closer to her requirements than SLKR, but got SLKR second and JML third. At this point, I am farming both SEE and GL Kenobi requirements waiting to see the last toons needed for Kenobi.
  • LordDirt
    5127 posts Member
    Options
    SLKR all the way.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    SLKR all the way.

    This, and probably a little further.
  • Vendi1983
    5029 posts Member
    Options
    You should never lose to SEE on offense. If you do, it's most likely because you forgot to go into your Ultimate. That's literally the only way you can fail. If you're 5v5 and he links everyone he can kill all of you in his Ultimate. 95% of my SEE fights he doesn't even activate his.

    People will beat you on defence though, because you can Han/Wat/Armorer cheese your way through it.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I was worried OP wanted help beating SEE with SLKR lol.
    Any scenario in which see might have a chance to beat him?

    See beat slkr? He can with them armorer. At least that's what my guild mate does
  • LordDirt
    5127 posts Member
    Options
    SEE with Wat and Armorer
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
Sign In or Register to comment.