Mk 7 Nubian security scanner salvage

Jakobo
6 posts Member
edited May 2021
Hey there,
I've had a question.
I was gearing General Skywalker when I suddenly got stopped by Mk7 nubian security scanner salvage. I wanted to know where to get so I went to Internet and it was written that they can be bought from guild store and shard store but over last week I've checked after every refresh and it was not there for a single time, so I wanted to ask if they were removed and if they are just obtainable from Rancor right now?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They are there, it's all RNG.
  • Jakobo
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Kyno wrote: »
    They are there, it's all RNG.

Okay thanks, then I have to wait, I guess.
    Post edited by Jakobo on
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yeah, it's hard to keep track of them all, but keeping a floating few hundred of basically everything can help.

For me if the toons needed list fills the screen I keep about 500 and buy if it's under from most stores.
  • Jakobo
    6 posts Member
    Yeah I usually keep gear but this was the first time I faced this problem with this particular gear , I thought I had like hundreds of this gear, I hope I can get it on next rancor because we had one yesterday and I got zero, I 've been looking forward to GAS for such a long time and this already stopped me for week. I was thinking that I would buy it for crystals but I' ve spent too much last week and I have to keep some for double drops.
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Jakobo wrote: »
    Yeah I usually keep gear but this was the first time I faced this problem with this particular gear , I thought I had like hundreds of this gear, I hope I can get it on next rancor because we had one yesterday and I got zero, I 've been looking forward to GAS for such a long time and this already stopped me for week. I was thinking that I would buy it for crystals but I' ve spent too much last week and I have to keep some for double drops.

You get four store refreshes a day for free. Check each time every day and you'll get them before too long.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jakobo
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    TVF wrote: »

You get four store refreshes a day for free. Check each time every day and you'll get them before too long.

That's what I 've been talking about, I checked after every free refresh for like last 5-6 days and I haven't seen them there. I just have to wait and hope that I will get it soon.
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member

That's what I 've been talking about, I checked after every free refresh for like last 5-6 days and I haven't seen them there.

20-25 refresh without showing once seems unlikely (more likely you missed some) but is still possible.

Just keep watching.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jakobo
    6 posts Member

That's what I 've been talking about, I checked after every free refresh for like last 5-6 days and I haven't seen them there.

20-25 refresh without showing once seems unlikely (more likely you missed some) but is still possible.

Just keep watching.

I am sure I haven't missed them I was so careful while trying to find them I always checked both stores and then, I checked gas gear and looked there if they were anywhere, they showed up only once and that was in conquest store.
  • Jakobo
    6 posts Member

That's what I am scared of wanted to quickly get GAS up and then finish clones but this is delaying my plans I have some crystals so if I won't get them in shop and rancor which will be in 2 days I will probably buy it.
  • I looked up GAS entire gear list a couple months out as I was finishing off Droids to do the event.

SWGOH.GG has the list of everything a character needs.

Doesn't help today but for next time you have a MAJOR character about to unlock, start saving early.

I thought I had everything up to Relic-6 ready, but got stuck on a piece at G12 for a couple days that I didn't have enough of after all, doh.

As for the M7 Security Scanners, they will show, and Rancor will drop them, just give it some more time.
  • I am using swgoh. gg, I didn't even realize that I was missing this gear, I guess I used them on the droids because I remembered having a lot of them before I started gearing them.,
  • Ah, yes, the Droids team to get him is HEAVY into M7SS's
  • Jakobo wrote: »

That's what I 've been talking about, I checked after every free refresh for like last 5-6 days and I haven't seen them there. I just have to wait and hope that I will get it soon.

They are the white cubes. They are pricey and seem to have bad drop rates. "Seem", probably same as mk8 black orbs