Your 2 squads that see you through

Crayons
565 posts Member
edited May 2021
What squads, and no GL’s included, are your go to for everything. The two squads that carry you through all of conquest themselves, your decent raid scores. Pretty sure everyone has at least 2 they rely on, and I bet they’re pretty diverse amongst us.

Only asking cause I currently only use two teams for anything decent. They get me through almost everything. Revan and Palp lead Empire. Nothing else is decent enough, and they get me through so much while my farming game is on for a GL.

It’s made me love them both. They’re my guys.

Revan Bastilla GMY GK JB

Palp Vader Thrawn Tarkin TFP
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    Options
    If you're talking about rancor raid (normal one), tank raid and sith raid before I got GAS, that's jkr. In the sith raid, it's GAS 501 or shaak ti 501st, (if I start in P1 it's GAS, otherwise shaak ti

In conquest I use now primarily padme with any GR that is decently geared because the zealous ambition she has insane offense, As dark side team I use a mix of sith and wat and thrawn, depending on who has high stamina.
    In GAC I use padme all the time to go up against teams that are to good for my weaker teams (like very good nightsisters, JTR, good FO, ...), against the strong defensive teams I use JKR, DR or GAS, depending what's on defense.

But JKR was my first really good team that carried my through a lot, and padme was the 2nd
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Conquest I've been using EP Vader DR BSF Malak for sith and dot feats. Padme Echo R2 GK Fives for the no attackers feat, have a couple of ZA discs equipped and Padme Echo R2 all do big damage as supports. Had Padme do over 190k on basic last night.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Conquest I've been using EP Vader DR BSF Malak for sith and dot feats. Padme Echo R2 GK Fives for the no attackers feat, have a couple of ZA discs equipped and Padme Echo R2 all do big damage as supports. Had Padme do over 190k on basic last night.

I had her hitting above 250k (I also have 2 vitalities, so that boosts your damage even more)
  • KorAgaz
    105 posts Member
    Options
    JKR (what a legendary team!) and EP lead with Vader/DR/BSF and DN/Thrawn, untill Malak gets his stars.

But I think JKR's survivability and offensive capability, also considering their availability as characters, must be the most overachiving team in the game. Such a brilliant team.
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    Options
    JKR literally saves me
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

This. Except I have Dooku instead of BSF and my GR is Padme, R2, GK, C3 and Shaak.
  • Options
    CLS, Han, Chewbacca, Chewpio +1 (still need to gear my Ewoks)
    Palp, Vader, Thrawn + 2

Rest of my roster is a bit of a mess because of the fact I went for CLS so early, so am trying to get it balanced out a bit first.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    CLS just blows through almost every single team in Conquest. Not fast enough? Raid Han. Throw some Entrenched on and you can 3-star most nodes with your team full health and original protection.
  • Yado101
    144 posts Member
    Options
    I’ve got 3 I use a lot, palp/Vader empire, jkr, imperial troopers
  • Options
    I really have a set of characters that get me through almost everything, not two squads.

Padme, JKA, Ahsoka, Barris, Vader, Ventres, Zombie, Han, and GBA
    3v3 FTW
  • Options
    PadSokAnikenobi Master Yoda

Triumvirate Vader
  • Options
    Crayons wrote: »
    What squads, and no GL’s included, are your go to for everything. The two squads that carry you through all of conquest themselves, your decent raid scores. Pretty sure everyone has at least 2 they rely on, and I bet they’re pretty diverse amongst us.

Only asking cause I currently only use two teams for anything decent. They get me through almost everything. Revan and Palp lead Empire. Nothing else is decent enough, and they get me through so much while my farming game is on for a GL.

It’s made me love them both. They’re my guys.

Revan Bastilla GMY GK JB

Palp Vader Thrawn Tarkin TFP

Mine are similar —> Hoda not GK and Snowtrooper not TFP.

BH and Geos are close runners up
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    I use a ton of teams on my main, but mostly use 3 on my alt: JKR, Padme, & EP/Vader. BH get some battles for thermals with Dengar. No attackers goes to Padme and no tanks goes to JKR.
  • Options
    Gas clones(shaak for gas occasionally)
    Pal vader thrawn TFP +1(r6 kru if I need a tank, bastilla fallen if not)

Cls is getting close to being good too(2 relic, 2 g12, and a g11)
  • Options
    padme and geos
  • Options
    Shuster123 wrote: »
    padme and geos
    Sounds like the majority of mid game players.
    3v3 FTW
  • Options
    Shaak Ti & clones. i spent to much time on them, because I liked the clones, and I liked Shaak Ti, so it was obvious to me what I was going to spend all my game time on getting.

Mon Mothma and Rebel fighters: there is a story behind this one: Basically, before I ever played the game, my friend showed it to me, and he also was talking about how nobody in his Guild had Pao, because there was no place you could get him except the cantina store, and he had no god squad usage. i decided at that moment that was the character I was going to try to get first, purely for the absolut stupidity of doing it. i got the game, and unlocked pao and scarif pathfinder very fast, and leveled them up at light speed. then, I finally had Pao at seven stars, and at gear 8. I used him in a pretty diverse team for a very long time. then one day, MonMothma was announced. i was going to be a step ahead of every one of my guild members! so I got her, did all the stuff,a nd I had a rebel fighter team in no time. it was great.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    CLS just blows through almost every single team in Conquest. Not fast enough? Raid Han. Throw some Entrenched on and you can 3-star most nodes with your team full health and original protection.

Entrenched? is that a buff we can't get?
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »

Entrenched? is that a buff we can't get?

3mmf7yp75g8k.png
  • KuroNeko
    54 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    [#1] R7zzzCLS, R7zHan, R7zzChewie, R7zchewP0, G12zzC3P0 [151k power] <--- keeps me in top 50 SA surrounded by GLs, DR, and GAS; can just about reach end of Normal Conquest; can complete highest level of most Galatic Challenges (and chewP0 is great when a feat needs a mass kill). Plus I run Rebels fleet with the MiL.F and make #1 in my co-ordinated fleet shard.

[#2] R7zzzVader <--- he's a beast, and can solo teams in GA (Ewoks, I'm looking at you!)

My next strongest team is Padme @ 114k power, but for a full 2nd team I tend to go to Empire @ 107k power for the dark side use with Vader (and G12zzPalps, G12Tarkin, G10Thrawn, G11TFP). I don't have DR yet.

Honourable mention to my BHs @103k. I have a fast disintegration squad, for vapourizing pesky tanks, etc.

I do have a good JKR team, and I think as I gear them they may get more use. But my next target is GAS.
  • Buyabha
    12 posts Member
    Options
    GAS and Sith Empire for most game modes
    Vader/Wat/Thrawn +2 for arena to counter GLs
  • Options
    Padme and Geos.