Conquest hard mode zone 1 issue

Grog_the_slob
14 posts Member
edited May 2021
Hey guys trying to figure out if this is a bug or somthing on my end. I went back to zone 1 to stage 1 to pick up a couple quick and easy wins to finish the 20 wins without losing any character feat. I was using rebels (CLS lead, solo, chewie , 3pO and for giggles captin solo). Anyways tried the encounter 3 times. The first time when the battle was almost over all remaining characters turn meter froze and the timer expired. Figured it was an internet issue on my end however after the timer expired I was able to do a squad arena battle with no issues. I tried conquest hard mode zone 1 stage 1 a second time without any issues. So i decided to try it a 3rd time and it was my 5 and the computer only had kylo left. The same thing happened.and this time I noticed that all turn meters appeared to reset to zero until the timer ran out. I was still able to talk in guild chat while this was happening. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Sorry, not I.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>