KaliMendo
27 posts Member
edited May 2021
solved

Post edited by KaliMendo on

Replies

• UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    It happens when your client is out of sync.

You'll have received the rewards, but an error message appears in the rewards box's place.

Subsequent attempts to SIM won't work as you have no energy.

The energy "lost" in the bronzium is that which you have already spent, and is the game's way of correcting your totals.
  • KaliMendo
    27 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    solved
    Post edited by KaliMendo on
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    KaliMendo wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    It happens when your client is out of sync.

You'll have received the rewards, but an error message appears in the rewards box's place.

Subsequent attempts to SIM won't work as you have no energy.

The energy "lost" in the bronzium is that which you have already spent, and is the game's way of correcting your totals.

I didn't get any rewards, though. The message appeared from the very first attempt at simming the battles and never showed less energy until I opened the card. Not one thing out of the 32 signal datas, 16 omegas, 48 ability materials, 82 training droids, 128k credits, 448 cantina tokens, 25600 ship materials, 16 SIM tickets, and 128 XP that I could have gotten. I got NOTHING - just minus 128 cantina energy. This has never happened before. My game has never been out of sync, at least not noticeably like this. I'm out 128 cantina energy and I'd really like to have that back.

The game being out of sync is not something you would see, except the example seen in your picture.

From my understanding, you do get the rewards, the rewards screen just doesnt show up.