Is it sometimes worth it to discard MOD combo % bonus?

Korban
100 posts Member
Say, if I need to collect a particular hight stat, can i assemble it from different MOD pieces and ignor the combo bonus? I'm bad at math.

Thanks.

Replies

• @Korban
    I think what you are asking is if it is worth it to break a set of a mod type to maximize from secondaries. The answer is yes, but I would argue that you really need to use a program like Grand Ivory to do it and use your mods most efficiently. The program is only as good as you tweak it, but I still think it is far more powerful for what it does than what even an above average gamer brain can do. There are just too many possible mod permutations to think you can do it better, with appropriate tweaking.

I broke mod type sets tonight and it managed to get my CLS to 343 speed. I didn't know I had that fast of a combination. I didn't swap sets yet, cause I want to wait till I get a few more G12 and relics, but it is nice to know what is coming
  • Korban
    100 posts Member
    @Mephisto_style , sounds fantastic.

Only thing is that I game on a Samsung tablet, and I can't Grand Ivory in the playstore. I guess it's only for PC ?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It's a website
    https://mods-optimizer.swgoh.grandivory.com/
    Just to add to the advice above, I always start with no sets and dont even try to make them. I place the best primary and secondaries I can to achieve the goals I want for the kit, then go back and look at what changing those our does to my stats.

It costs me credits to do this, but it works well at picking the best mods I can see to use for each new toon.