Why is negotiator still making star fighter unkillable

CoolMike211
13 posts Member
edited May 2021
I’ve had this issue happen over and over and over in GA and in arena and I’ve posted somewhere on here before and heard that the issue was going to go away soon and I haven’t seen anything being done but it effects me both in arena climb and in GA which can sometimes be the make or break for a match up
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    I’ve had this issue happen over and over and over in GA and in arena and I’ve posted somewhere on here before and heard that the issue was going to go away soon and I haven’t seen anything being done but it effects me both in arena climb and in GA which can sometimes be the make or break for a match up

They are Jedi and Sith dude. Basically magicians.
  • Options

They are Jedi and Sith dude. Basically magicians.

Lmao 😂😂😂
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>