Challenge pit is way to hard and no playable and rewards should change

For the past 2 years i personaly believe the game is no longer focus on New fun content but making harder only for the top end guilds content, we need more raids and levels that every one could play like the conquest but not ridiculous hard, and the rewards in raids should be more even maybe a slight advantage so no one gets angry not getting first or top ten, also heroic sith should give relic 8 material even if it is less as not much guilds could finish it

Replies

• Hard disagree on almost all of this.

If people find the Challenge Pit and HSTR “too hard” there’s plenty of lower level content for them. Top end guilds need content that challenges them, so difficult content is necessary.

The only bit I agree with is more even rewards in raids.
  • There is content for lower level players, such as Pit, HAAT, even GW.

If you refuse to build your roster to reach end game content after a few years, that's on you, but there is no need to keep adding new game modes to 2-4m GP players when the game is not meant to be played in that stage forever.
  • Agreed yet instead having fiished such modes there is an enormous gap between sith raid and challenge pit and the only New content is gls wich then again is a slow veeery slow grind im towards my first gl as free to play, and i might have one if the events wont lead to other toons and relics are extremely expensive not everyone is a whale, i can solo 2 fases of the sith and believe me im not a newbie my guild is 180k is not a low guild yet we cant do the pit 20 stars in dark geo 9 on light side and we are moving forward
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It has nothing to do with f2p or spending. The game is a grind, many players have been playing for years to get where they are, especially when it comes to the CRancor.

Yes 180k is not "new", but it is not end game either, which is what that content is.
  • My point exaclty we need more mid end game bridge to achieve what money can do XD
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    ZeroSidius wrote: »
    also heroic sith should give relic 8 material even if it is less as not much guilds could finish it

"I should get the loot that I can't currently get because I don't have the roster necessary to get it."

Yeah, no.

By the time you're actually in shape to get characters to R8, you will discover that the salvage that the Rancor drops isn't the real bottleneck anyway.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Of course it’s hard... that’s kinda the point. It’s meant for end game players in a really good guild. Most new raids that come into the game are very difficult for the first year or so before it becomes easier as time goes on.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    ZeroSidius wrote: »
    My point exaclty we need more mid end game bridge to achieve what money can do XD

Your obsession with money, seems to have you blinded to time. The game is run at a pace, yes there are options to make short jumps in that pace, but that's it. They are not going to make events that allow players to do that.

But again, that being said, players who put in the time F2P are doing the things you seem to think are not currently possible without $$, and that is just wrong.