Galactic Test on Endor

Hello, holostol participants! I decided to make a new galactic test in the game. If you do not understand what "Galactic Test" means, then this is a test where you need to collect keys. There are bonuses for enemies and allies, and an additional bonus is given depending on the terrain.
Endor Test:
Most often there will be Ewoks (I'll tell you about their bonus in this post later), Imperials and Imperial stormtroopers.
Extermination (Planet): Everyone gains the "AT-AT Attack" ability until the end of the battle.
AT-AT Attack: Deals 50% of the enemy's maximum survival damage (Health+Defense). If the enemy had negative effects and did not have positive effects, then with a 70% chance instantly destroys it. This ability is not available at the beginning of the battle. Cooldown rate: 7.
Guerilla Warfare (Ewok): When an Ewok receives a critical hit, it gains stealth for 1 turn. If the Ewok has less than 30% health remaining, it gains immunity to critical hits for 1 turn, this effect cannot be removed or prevented.

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Not bad, but by Galactic Test, do you mean Galactic Challenges?
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Xcien wrote: »
    Not bad, but by Galactic Test, do you mean Galactic Challenges?
    Yes