SLKR hard mode conquest

Anyone have any tips for beating SLKR on hard mode?
I'm struggling atm, and if I don't get past him, I dont think I'll get red crate.
Below is my top DS line up if it helps.
Any help would be appreciated.

4fnyva73bzq6.png

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    What about your light side toons?
  • Oddly enough I used a well geared and modded Padme team with 3 consumables and it did a lot better than a SLKR mirror. I believe I had Frenzy Tech, Overcharged Speed Booster, and Overcharged Medpac and I also got 2 feats on top of 3* clear.
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    I did GAS, fives, malak, han chewie, got 2/3 feats done (mod GAS for max offense, fives for max defense, chewie for offense, malak for protection and speed and han for speed and make sure that fives get's guard)
  • Ultra wrote: »
    What about your light side toons?

Atm I'm very dark side heavy.
    z6mnwgrhnziu.png
  • Ah big oof... I have no idea what DS team you can put together that can also get the feats...
  • Shaddess
    221 posts Member
    Use as many boosters as you can, there is one that places ability block on the enemy team for 2 turns at the start of battle, it makes a huge difference in the kylo boss fight, he won’t get to do the massive opener with hux giving him an extra turn and you will get a few turns to get into a good position, as for which characters to use I can’t be too much help there, I used all light side
  • I ran SEE solo with 3 leader resolve. 3 entrenched (1x25%, 1x50%, 1×75%) 180-190k health full health sets and approx 500 speed. link the kylos zap them down. Got me 3 star and guarded assault feat. Add wat and you can get recovery expert put shield generator on SEE. And drag battle on a bit to make sure they get through your protection and you can heal. Once you pop ult you regain stacks of entrenched to help finish battle off.
  • Artumas
    324 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Bastilla lead JKR supposedly works fairly well, and SHOULD work really well if you have a ruthless swiftness.
    JKR marks hux, bastilla dispels, drop someone below 100% hp and you win.
    Bastilla's lead should prevent anyone from dying, stack entrenched if someone dies.

I used basically the same team but with Rey lead and swapped jolee out for hermit yoda.

The team I'd suggest trying is Bastilla/JKR/JKA/GMY/GK - the only enemy that should be a threat is SLKR, which makes Jolee completely useless.
    Alternatively, swap JKA for SEE just for the bulk/utility.
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member
    Shaddess wrote: »
    Use as many boosters as you can, there is one that places ability block on the enemy team for 2 turns at the start of battle, it makes a huge difference in the kylo boss fight, he won’t get to do the massive opener with hux giving him an extra turn and you will get a few turns to get into a good position, as for which characters to use I can’t be too much help there, I used all light side

People actually use boosters?
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Anyone have any tips for beating SLKR on hard mode?
    I'm struggling atm, and if I don't get past him, I dont think I'll get red crate.
    Below is my top DS line up if it helps.
    Any help would be appreciated.

4fnyva73bzq6.png

So you don’t NEED all the feats from SLKR for max rewards. You have a 28 banner buffer and going 1 star with no feats still leaves you plenty of buffer for others

With SEE you should at least win the fight. Play around with data disks to get him to be as powerful as possible. Leaders resolve is your friend for that. What data disks do you have available? Do you have booming voice? Deadly momentum? Massively overpowered? Maybe a data disk combo will get you over that hump. A shame you need to waste tons of Conquest currency for it though....ahem....
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    04jsjuhuhgz4.png
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »

Not everyone has the same roster.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kaziglubey wrote: »
    I ran SEE solo with 3 leader resolve. 3 entrenched (1x25%, 1x50%, 1×75%) 180-190k health full health sets and approx 500 speed. link the kylos zap them down. Got me 3 star and guarded assault feat. Add wat and you can get recovery expert put shield generator on SEE. And drag battle on a bit to make sure they get through your protection and you can heal. Once you pop ult you regain stacks of entrenched to help finish battle off.

I used a full SEE squad with the same data disks and he was the only one left standing, I'll try a solo after his stamina builds back up.
  • TVF wrote: »

Nor, even the same Rooster, I say, I say!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • mariogsh
    785 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »

I do, sometimes

Thanks to that I was actually able to solo SLKR boss with my SLKR lol

2 blue leaders resolve
    2 blue entrenched

+122% max health boost
    Ability block
    +37% speed boost
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Nor, even the same Rooster, I say, I say!
    So those people would use Rooster boosters?
  • OP: remove any decay tm disks if you're using any. Tmr will make the team super tanky b/c of SLKR unique
  • Sanderzas wrote: »
    I did GAS, fives, malak, han chewie, got 2/3 feats done (mod GAS for max offense, fives for max defense, chewie for offense, malak for protection and speed and han for speed and make sure that fives get's guard)

Gotta thank you for this man, I was stuck with only 1* and no feats completed on this fight. Your comp got me the 3* and attacker feat. Now just need to go finish up the marked feat in sector 4 with my GG and I'll be in the max crate.

Extraordinarily helpful, thanks for the solid theory crafting!
  • Thanks all for the suggestions. I did manage it (can't remember what squad or how now tho lol), and got red crate. See was the only one left