Phoenix almost done, what next?

So I am getting close to completing my Phoenix squad character farm to 7*. However, I am very unsure of where to go next. I could either use palp and thrawn to form the basis of an empire team (with vader, tarkin, tfp/rg/moff) or go the first order route, which I was originally gearing towards, but now seems less logical to me, having unlocked palp, Vader and thrawn already. 0ors40pxibtg.jpg

Replies

• Baibars
    58 posts Member
    Seems like I am about 1 month ahead of you with my f2p account. I had phoenix squad start as well, and I am very happy about it. I got finished galactic war 31 times with them, which is great for level 76 player I think. The rewards coming from there is pretty remarkable for starter accounts. So finish farming them and gear them a bit more. I am at g9 with ezra and g8 with the rest, and level 7 abilities with all atm.

Then, you need to chose a path, I can see you farmed first order characters a bit, that is one long way to go. So you might want to be determined if you go that way.

Or, you can farm first order characters who has ships first, and some other good ships with their characters such as geo soldier and spy and ahsoka tano. In this way, you can not only start farming zetas as soon as you hit level 78 from the fleet challanges, but also be competitive in the fleet arena, which gives good rewards as well. This is what I am trying to do as well.

You can check out 819-664-766 to see my account.
  • Baibars wrote: »
    Seems like I am about 1 month ahead of you with my f2p account. I had phoenix squad start as well, and I am very happy about it. I got finished galactic war 31 times with them, which is great for level 76 player I think. The rewards coming from there is pretty remarkable for starter accounts. So finish farming them and gear them a bit more. I am at g9 with ezra and g8 with the rest, and level 7 abilities with all atm.

Then, you need to chose a path, I can see you farmed first order characters a bit, that is one long way to go. So you might want to be determined if you go that way.

Or, you can farm first order characters who has ships first, and some other good ships with their characters such as geo soldier and spy and ahsoka tano. In this way, you can not only start farming zetas as soon as you hit level 78 from the fleet challanges, but also be competitive in the fleet arena, which gives good rewards as well. This is what I am trying to do as well.

You can check out 819-664-766 to see my account.

Thanks a lot! I'm just a bit torn between geos, empire or first order.
    Geos I hear are great for padme and ships, empire I already have most of the core squad or will get them soon, but FO I've been farming and are a relatively easy farm with decent ships so... Yeah
  • Check out my thread here in the New Player section for new player farming pathway. You are on the right track with PS, and would definitely suggest you start farming and gearing the GEOS to get ready for fleet. They will be the key early in fleet so you want to put effort I to them.

An empire squad with Palp Vader Thrawn Tarkin and either TFP or Moff is a fine choice. Once you get to zeta levels they can be a real force to be reckoned with.

On my main account I went PS into Empire and then into something else after 85.

But as @Baibars said, keep working on Phoenix even once you get them to 7*. You will need them all at least gear 8, and probably Ezra a bit higher.
  • Belajanp wrote: »
    So I am getting close to completing my Phoenix squad character farm to 7*. However, I am very unsure of where to go next. I could either use palp and thrawn to form the basis of an empire team (with vader, tarkin, tfp/rg/moff) or go the first order route, which I was originally gearing towards, but now seems less logical to me, having unlocked palp, Vader and thrawn already. 0ors40pxibtg.jpg

maybe try going for SEE