Scoundrel or Smuggler?

Stenun
851 posts Member
So I've got Han Solo, Chewbacca and Enfys Nest all reliced up and looking for a Leader.

I could either take advantage of their Smuggler tags and put Veteran Smuggler Chewbacca in (my only other reliced Smuggler) with Qi'ra (currently g10) as their Leader.
OR
I could take advantage of their Scoundrel tags and put either Veteran Smuggler Chewbacca or Captain Han Solo in with The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) (currently g10) as their Leader.

I quite like the latter option as Captain Han Solo can revive, with good health and Protection revives for Han and Chewie. The one slight downside is that it takes The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) away from my Mandalorian squad but I think that will still be pretty good with The Armorer as Leader, Sabine, Canderous and both Mandos.
One advantage of the former is that Qi'ra is a LOT less hassle to get to g13+ than The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor).

Thoughts ... ?

Replies

• Stenun wrote: »
    Thoughts ... ?
    For what purpose is this team? Smuggler's Run doesn't need a leader with those 3 relics.

If it is GAC then everyone here is perplexed as to why you would consider pulling Chew Han from CLS for a significantly worse team (no scoundrel team is better in any way than an equally relic CLS Chew Han, in my opinion)

Nest has 2 common builds: slow tenacity, or fast potency. If you mod her slow tenacity then she really goes great behind Qira with Hoda, arguably even a fast potent Nest does too. zIg88 lead with a fast potent Nest can be good also, paired with zZaalbar and zMission. If you don't have the zetas this is probably not worth it for you.

The latest revolutionizing of the scoundrel teams has been Kuill and Ig11. As Zal and Mission come as a pair, and so can Kuill and 11, it is possible that the 4 of them can go without a leader and just a 5th great scoundrel, like Nest. There is a lot of scoundrel synergy in that group. Ig88 lead though allows you to mod all of the others with a little more ignoring of Crit Chance.

But Chew and Han? Leave them elsewhere.

/thoughts
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    A few years ago, I made a thread about the best ways to set up a Thermal Detonator BH squad with Zam Wessell as leader. I included in my OP a comment something along the lines of "please don't tell me not to do it, I want to as it will be fun so let's just embrace the idea for this thread". And in the responses, some criticised the inclusion of that statement for being too combative before anyone had even replied.

So this time, I decided not to be too combative before anyone had replied and oh look what the first response is.

Thank you for your reply. But ...
  • Hortus
    614 posts Member
    Bando is much better toon (and leader) than Qi'ra imho. If it worth the cost is up to you. You can go scoundrel, get Zaalbar as 5th and mod him for low enough health (but high defense-tenacity-offense-whatever) to be guarded. :)