Bo-Katan advice?

Prev1
How should i Mod a G11 4* Bo-Katan? Also, what is the best team the Use her with? Also, should i Zeta her? The account i am using her on is f2p so i cant get her to 7* that quickly. When i do get her to 7* tho, will the mod advice change and do i not want the Zeta until she is 7*? also, will the best team combo change? also, should i Use her in the lead with a mandalorian team?

Replies

• Options
    Generally don’t spend too many resources or time on Bo-Katan. Those gear pieces, mods and zetas are much better spent on other characters.
    (Mandalorians are trash. Especially for a young account)
  • Options
    HandSolo93 wrote: »
    Generally don’t spend too many resources or time on Bo-Katan. Those gear pieces, mods and zetas are much better spent on other characters.

im not talking About my main account lol, talking About one of my alts with 1 GL. i'm going for gl Kenobi net on it so i have to Gear her anyways.
  • Options
    I personally don’t gear anyone until they’re 7*, and if I do, then I also will gear them straight to G12 minimum
  • Options
    I personally don’t gear anyone until they’re 7*, and if I do, then I also will gear them straight to G12 minimum

ok
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options

im not talking About my main account lol, talking About one of my alts with 1 GL. i'm going for gl Kenobi net on it so i have to Gear her anyways.

Which one. The answer depends on your roster. Need a link.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    JML + GAS + JKL + going for GMK
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    JML + GAS + JKL + going for GMK

Which account, not which GL.

Need a link.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • EdSolo
    412 posts Member
    Options
    I would use her on an all Mando team. Zeta isn't too bad if she has the lead since anyone using a basic will call an assist and trigger the zeta. As for gear, since you are going for GL Kenobi, that is a requirement. Really doesn't matter if you have to wait until 7* to finish gearing her. Might as well get what gearing you can as you farm shards. For the zeta, it really depends how many you have total. I'm up to 138 zetas (out of 202 total if my count is correct) and have enough for seven more hoarded. I have been putting zetas on all new characters at this point since I don't really have a backlog of zetas I want. I haven't zeta'ed the two Mandos yet. Only GL's I don't have are Kenobi and SEE, so I have enough for one of the two at this point. If you have zetas to spare, and plan to use her, go for it. You never know when they will do another round of GC's requiring Mandos.
  • Options
    EdSolo wrote: »
    I would use her on an all Mando team. Zeta isn't too bad if she has the lead since anyone using a basic will call an assist and trigger the zeta. As for gear, since you are going for GL Kenobi, that is a requirement. Really doesn't matter if you have to wait until 7* to finish gearing her. Might as well get what gearing you can as you farm shards. For the zeta, it really depends how many you have total. I'm up to 138 zetas (out of 202 total if my count is correct) and have enough for seven more hoarded. I have been putting zetas on all new characters at this point since I don't really have a backlog of zetas I want. I haven't zeta'ed the two Mandos yet. Only GL's I don't have are Kenobi and SEE, so I have enough for one of the two at this point. If you have zetas to spare, and plan to use her, go for it. You never know when they will do another round of GC's requiring Mandos.

i have 128 Zetas on the account im talking About
  • TheChild_eats_eggs1
    1459 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    @Anakins_Master are you gonna be an Itsa_me_Malario, or will you share your allycode / swgoh.gg

I don't trust what ur saying after the Peli Motto incident, and i don't wanna give bad advice to you.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Options
    @Anakins_Master are you gonna be an Itsa_me_Malario, or will you share your allycode / swgoh.gg

I don't trust what ur saying after the Peli Motto incident, and i don't wanna give bad advice to you.
    He has no “alt” account with those toons. Your instincts serve you well.

• Options

Lol Ik. Just trying to get it out of him, not one of us.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Options

belive what you want...
  • Options

belive what you want...
    Facts. So nothing you say.
  • Options

belive what you want...

do you have Proof i have no alts?
  • Options

belive what you want...

why would i be asking About these things if i did not have alts?
  • Options

belive what you want...

You could give proof that you do right now. This very second.

But you won’t.

You even offered to PM your ally code to someone in the other thread. Have you done that?

I’ll bet no.
  • Options

belive what you want...

So you can convince yet another guild that are way out of your league that you are knowledgeable.

How many have you been in now? 15?
  • Options

belive what you want...

So you can convince yet another guild that are way out of your league that you are knowledgeable.

my own Guild is 290M, why would i leave, they have cpit on Farm
  • Options

belive what you want...

You joined it yesterday.

You were in a different guild 2 days ago.

You’ve been in several guilds in the 250M+ range within the last month.
  • Options

belive what you want...

no i have only been in one which is my current
  • Options

belive what you want...

You joined it yesterday.

You were in a different guild 2 days ago.

i did join my Guild yesterday tho
  • Options

belive what you want...

Ah, with the mythical alt.

Which guild is that again?
  • Options

belive what you want...

can we keep this to pm, threads should not be arguments
  • Options
    pmd you @DarjeloSalas
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options

belive what you want...

Do you have proof that you do have alts?
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options

I thought you had 2 GLs on your alt?
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    Xcien wrote: »

I thought you had 2 GLs on your alt?

i have multiple
  • Options
    Coming onto the forums to ask for help with something but withholding your ally code and .gg smells of something fishy. So either be honest or stop posting... it’s not like any of us are asking much. Anyone that comes into the forums for help I ask for their swgoh.gg account
  • Options

belive what you want...

can we keep this to pm, threads should not be arguments
    Threads should be about the truth. Your threads are about anything but.

This discussion has been closed.