Asajj Ventress (Bounty Hunter) Kit Idea

Ichiraikou
758 posts Member
edited October 2021
razufr1ohzhl.jpg
Asajj Ventress (Bounty Hunter)
Light Side, Tank (AGI), Leader, Scoundrel, Bounty Hunter, Unaligned Force User
Agile Tank who deals powerful blows while evading enemy attacks.

Basic: Hindering Strike
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Health Steal Down for 2 turns. On a Critical Hit, inflict Ability Block for 1 turn. This attack can’t be evaded.

Special 1: Frontal Assault (Cooldown: 3)
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and call another target Scoundrel ally to assist. Both attackers have +50% Accuracy, recover Health equal to the damage they deal, and gain Evasion Up for 2 turns.

Leader: Ruthless Dedication
FINAL TEXT: All enemies have -30% Offense and -30% Critical Chance. Light Side enemies have -30% Tenacity and Dark Side enemies have -30% Potency. While Asajj is in the leader slot, and not the ally slot, the following contract is active:
Contract: Deal damage 15 times to enemies that have attacked Bounty Hunter allies. (Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to the Contract.)
Reward: All Bounty Hunter allies gain +30% Offense, Defense Penetration, and Critical Damage for the rest of the battle and have their Payouts activated.

Unique 1: Unclear Conscience
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Asajj has +10% Evasion, gains +30% Critical Avoidance while she has Evasion Up, and gains Taunt and Evasion Up for 2 turns whenever another Scoundrel ally falls below 50% Health. When Asajj evades or scores a Critical Hit, she recovers 10% Protection and gains 10% Turn Meter.

Unique 2: Asajj Ventress’s Payout
FINAL TEXT: Whenever Asajj receives a Reward from a Contract, she also receives the following Payout. (Contract are granted by certain Bounty Hunter Leader Abilities.)
Payout: Whenever Asajj takes damage, she gains +1% Critical Damage (stacking) for each active Scoundrel ally and each active enemy until she scores a Critical Hit.
Shoutout to @TheChild_eats_eggs1 as his kit idea for Asajj Ventress (Bounty Hunter) is what inspired me to make this one. Go check his version out here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/245467/kit-idea-asajj-ventress-bounty-hunter-pls-check-out#latest
Also a shoutout to @Sebek for his help with designing this one.
Post edited by Ichiraikou on

Replies

• TheChild_eats_eggs1
    1459 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Hon3stly lov3 it. Much l3ss OP, and it really shows how she protects her allies. One thing: though she took Quinlan's hit and died, I think it doesn't warrant a tank architype. I think she should defend allies temporarily before the brink of their death and help them recover. Also, I would rlly love to add a Fives Tactical Awareness type ability to either of our kits, but feared it might make mine too OP. It could suit yours, other than the evasion.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Ichiraikou wrote: »
    razufr1ohzhl.jpg
    Asajj Ventress (Bounty Hunter)
    Light Side, Tank (AGI), Leader, Scoundrel, Bounty Hunter, Unaligned Force User
    Agile Tank who deals powerful blows while evading enemy attacks.

Hindering Strike (Basic)
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Ability Block for 1 turn on a Critical Hit. This attack can’t be Evaded.

Frontal Assault (Special) (Cooldown: 3)
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy and call target other Scoundrel ally to assist. Both attackers gain +50% Accuracy and +50% Health Steal during this turn, and gain Evasion Up for 2 turns.

Ruthless Dedication (Leadership)
    All enemies have -30% Offence and -30% Critical Chance. Light Side enemies have -30% Tenacity and Dark Side enemies have -30% Potency. While Asajj is in the leader slot, and not the ally slot, the following contract is active:
    Contract: Attack an enemy after they attacked a Bounty Hunter ally 15 times. (Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to the Contract.)
    Reward: All Bounty Hunter allies gain +30% Offence, Defense Penetration, and Critical Damage for the rest of the battle and have their Payouts activated.

Unclear Conscience (Unique) (Zeta)
    Asajj has +20% Evasion, gains +40% Critical Avoidance while she has Evasion Up, and gains Taunt and Evasion Up for 2 turns whenever another Scoundrel ally falls below 60% Health.
    In addition, Asajj recovers 10% Protection and gains 10% Turn Meter whenever she Evades an attack or scores a Critical Hit.

Asajj’s Payout (Unique)
    Whenever Asajj receives a Reward from a Contract, she also receives the following Payout. (Contract are granted by certain Bounty Hunter Leader Abilities.)
    Payout: Whenever Asajj takes damage, she gains +1% Critical Damage (stacking) for each active Scoundrel ally and each active enemy until she scores a Critical Hit.
    Shoutout to @TheChild_eats_eggs1 as his kit idea for Asajj Ventress (Bounty Hunter) is what inspired me to make this one. Go check his version out here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/245467/kit-idea-asajj-ventress-bounty-hunter-pls-check-out#latest
    Also a shoutout to @Sebek for his help with design this one.

nice kit
  • Hon3stly lov3 it. Much l3ss OP, and it really shows how she protects her allies. One thing: though she took Quinlan's hit and died, I think it doesn't warrant a tank architype. I think she should defend allies temporarily before the brink of their death and help them recover. Also, I would rlly love to add a Fives Tactical Awareness type ability to either of our kits, but feared it might make mine too OP. It could suit yours, other than the evasion.
    Thank you glad you like it. I did make her a Tank partly because the Bounty Hunter faction only has 1 tank: Bossk. While he's a good tank, they could use another. But to be fair, I made her a tank more like Jedi Training Rey than Bossk (Jedi Training Rey is also an Agility Tank). She will have fairly high damage and Crti Chacne, and mostly rely on evading attacks to survive. (Agility Tanks gain Evasion, health and Protection from their mastery).
    I will admit thou, I guess she does Taunt a tad too early. I reduced the Taunting condition threshold from below full Health to below 60% Health. That works a little better I think. I'm gonna keep her as an agility tank thou, since she already is primarily quite aggressive by design, and I did base a lot on the mastery bonus. Still thanks for the insight.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Great work, @Ichiraikou!
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.