Red skull

Tank challenge, mace put a red skull, when I long pressed to see what the debuff was nothing came up, does anyone know what it does, sorry if it was posted elsewhere, my search on the forum posted nothing relevant.

Replies

• Loafdawg83
    202 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Shatterpoint. Means next hit the toon takes, instant death
  • I think it's just an instakill on hit.
  • I kinda assumed that, thanks for the reply, now my next question is, is this something new for mace, where I can use it for my advantage? Is it part of his skill set, I haven't leveled shatterpoint enough to see this skill.
  • Darthtater wrote: »
    I kinda assumed that, thanks for the reply, now my next question is, is this something new for mace, where I can use it for my advantage? Is it part of his skill set, I haven't leveled shatterpoint enough to see this skill.

No it isn't. The challenge Mace and in game Mace have different abilities, just like the challenge Savage.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • OK understood, my last question is, can any character hit to get the instant kill or is it soely on mace, if this advantage can be passed to another character to get the killing blow, then I think they need to implement this so mace is a bit more viable for arenas or GW. Maybe they will add this in the future.

• Mittens
    967 posts Member
    The skull is white. The background is red.
  • OK technically you are right, which is the best best point of being right, but it does not answer the question.
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    I'm sure the other 20 posts made in the last 2 days have answered it.
  • Show me one, I did the search, I did apologize if it was posted earlier, but nothing relevant came up when I searched red skull, guess I should have searched white skull with red background?
  • Lol wow I had to make an account just to respond to mittens why u gotta be so negative towards Darth my man?
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    Darthtater wrote: »
    Show me one, I did the search, I did apologize if it was posted earlier, but nothing relevant came up when I searched red skull, guess I should have searched white skull with red background?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/search?Search=Skull

3 are on page 2 within a few posts of each other.
    UhXNPn4.jpg
  • Got it today too
    Screenshot_2016-04-02-17-29-35_zpsyjl6p3ux.png
    valjean913 or BHG Valjean#5571
  • OK thanks, again I did apologize if it was brought up, clearly from these results no one specified red skull or white skull with red background, I come to the forums for answers to my questions, I always search first, but I am not going to type in every possible variable to try and find the result, cheers, and may the force be with you.
  • If the update notes were detailed and accurate . . . Ah! Who am I kidding.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Darthtater wrote: »
    OK thanks, again I did apologize if it was brought up, clearly from these results no one specified red skull or white skull with red background, I come to the forums for answers to my questions, I always search first, but I am not going to type in every possible variable to try and find the result, cheers, and may the force be with you.

Post whatever you want...it's not like there isn't 50 threads about Dooku or Is Yoda coming back...or its crazy how many hairdryers crap. Post away my friend :)
  • Ask what character to farm next... Get tons off great help and answers
    Ask what the red skull buff is told to search for your self... :(

lol
  • It's all good, I know asking for answers on this forum is at your own risk, good gaming to everyone.
  • @Cosmicturtle333 yup if it was there I wouldn't have asked, but as I have seen they like to omit things that wouldn't need questioning. I always like seeing your posts and comments BTW, I may not comment or post too much, but I come here to get help and different ideas/ strategies, overall I find this forum very helpful.
  • Also is mace the only one with this debuff? I really think they should consider giving it to him, it would make him the bad **** he should be.
  • Anubis
    200 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    The new icon makes a lot more sense, considering what it actually does.

(Also, Hail Hydra?)
  • Anubis wrote: »
    The new icon makes a lot more sense, considering what it actually does.

(Also, Hail Hydra?)

You couldn't resist, could you? xD