Can Kanan do that??

Long story short

3v3 GAC

I attacked opponent’s g8 princess Leah led team, g10 stormtrooper Han and g8 Kanan supporting, with my g12+ Tarkin leading g12+ Thrawn. I decided to take g8Kanan down first but noticed his health would not decrease at all (not even 1 point) after loosing all protection, so I decided to eliminate Leah and Han. After Leah and Han were out, I focused all attacks on the remaining g8Kanan but he soaked up every hit like a sponge, again not losing 1 point of health. I know he has a health recovery unique when suffering debuffs but can a g8 Kanan really withstand a volley of attacks from g12+ Tarkin and Thrawn??

Replies

• Tarkin is garbage so not surpised. And Thrawn throws out debuffs with his attacks so not the right guy
  • Tarkin is garbage so not surpised. And Thrawn throws out debuffs with his attacks so not the right guy

I currently have all his abilities maxed plus both zetas because of executrix, fluctuating anywhere from 1-20ish in fleet arena. He can hit ~20k to 60K+ depending on attack. I thought that would be enough for a g8 Kanan
  • JesVanGo wrote: »
    Tarkin is garbage so not surpised. And Thrawn throws out debuffs with his attacks so not the right guy

I currently have all his abilities maxed plus both zetas because of executrix, fluctuating anywhere from 1-20ish in fleet arena. He can hit ~20k to 60K+ depending on attack. I thought that would be enough for a g8 Kanan

Against a debuff heavy character/team, such as Tarkin, Kanan can act like Nest or KRU. Combine that with his other specials, and he becomes a surprisingly effective tank under the right circumstances. So, I'm not surprised that he was able to hold off a g12+ empire team.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    JesVanGo wrote: »
    Long story short

3v3 GAC

I attacked opponent’s g8 princess Leah led team, g10 stormtrooper Han and g8 Kanan supporting, with my g12+ Tarkin leading g12+ Thrawn. I decided to take g8Kanan down first but noticed his health would not decrease at all (not even 1 point) after loosing all protection, so I decided to eliminate Leah and Han. After Leah and Han were out, I focused all attacks on the remaining g8Kanan but he soaked up every hit like a sponge, again not losing 1 point of health. I know he has a health recovery unique when suffering debuffs but can a g8 Kanan really withstand a volley of attacks from g12+ Tarkin and Thrawn??

kcx65wlglatr.jpg

Unless they are dealing greater than 25% of his max health, then yes he can withstand attacks that are constantly debuffing him.