Zero shards game

Snake
158 posts Member
In this thread, list how many characters you have zero shards of. Also who are you most proud to have zero of, and who are you most upset to have zero of.

For example.

I have fifteen characters with zero shards
Most proud: CUP (obvious reasons)
Most upset: Aayla Secura (I'm f2p, want to farm!!)
-Snake

Replies

• Zero General Grevious, Tusken Shaman and Chief Chirpa. I'd say I'm most proud of not dumping any resources into GG.
  • I am a f2p as well and I have 6 characters with 0 shards:
    Chief Chirpa, Rex, Tusken Shaman, Asajj Ventress, First Order Officer, and General Grievous.

Most proud: Grievous
  • TEPOa9Eh.jpg
    n4Hc7c4h.jpg
    cE3c5ayh.jpg
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • All of them except Anakin and Yoda are shards I got for free.

I'm very sorry I got two Sidious shards, simply because I can't say that I never have and never will farm him.

Most proud of? Idk
  • Is that pic from 2 year ago?, btw how to upload pic like that
    the cake is a lie
  • Is that pic from 2 year ago?, btw how to upload pic like that

No, the pic isn't from two years ago. Search off topic to find out how to post pictures.
  • All of them except Anakin and Yoda are shards I got for free.

I'm very sorry I got two Sidious shards, simply because I can't say that I never have and never will farm him.

Most proud of? Idk

Wow not farming Sid is pretty impressive. Too bad you can't choose what shards you randomly get from GW.
  • Casual_Player
    639 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    iawn2Qg.jpg
    MPogb4h.jpg
    gMGoUY9.jpg
    the cake is a lie
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Zero General Grevious, Tusken Shaman and Chief Chirpa. I'd say I'm most proud of not dumping any resources into GG.
    Sames!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • GG and FOO GG I have no plans to get despite the resources. He is far too overpriced I won't. FOO I'm planning but keep doing others in the ever crowded Cantina.