Sith Lord Vader next GL?

Replies

• Valeran
    119 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Disregard the comment, I forgot they met in Clone Wars S7...

(I still don't understand why on Earth does GL Vader needs Bad Batch toons to unlock... other requirements I understand, especially the Tusken Raider, but Bad Batch... come on... did the developers see the movie? I also fail to recall if the BB series ever mentioned Vader. Whatever, they won't change anyway, have to grind another year.)
    Post edited by Valeran on
  • The next reqs have to be
    GAS
    JKA
    Ahsoka tano
    Rex
    Malevolence
    In terms of characters there is now possible way that this not the reqs and if they are not we really need to rethink , the only other character I see being required is sidious. In terms of ships it has to be malevolence because if it is executor that is just ridiculous It would also make no sense
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Valeran wrote: »
    I still don't understand why on Earth does GL Vader needs Bad Batch toons to unlock... other requirements I understand, especially the Tusken Raider, but Bad Batch... come on... did the developers see the movie? I also fail to recall if the BB series ever mentioned Vader. Whatever, they won't change anyway, have to grind another year.

In the clone wars series Ani, Cody (only briefly as he was injured early), Rex and the BB go on a mission to rescue Echo. So there is a connection. Technically only BB Echo doesn't make sense as that version (in his BB suit) only appears when Vader already got busted on Mustafar and got into his suit.
    And obviously CG is not gonna let the opportunity pass by to make 4 marquee chars a requirement for LV. And while they are very gear demanding (something that a lot of people also like to complain about), I'm taking that over gearing up more chars that might be a little cheaper to gear up but are just useless GP bloat - BB is a top team after all.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Valeran wrote: »
    I still don't understand why on Earth does GL Vader needs Bad Batch toons to unlock... other requirements I understand, especially the Tusken Raider, but Bad Batch... come on... did the developers see the movie? I also fail to recall if the BB series ever mentioned Vader. Whatever, they won't change anyway, have to grind another year.

In the clone wars series Ani, Cody (only briefly as he was injured early), Rex and the BB go on a mission to rescue Echo. So there is a connection. Technically only BB Echo doesn't make sense as that version (in his BB suit) only appears when Vader already got busted on Mustafar and got into his suit.
    And obviously CG is not gonna let the opportunity pass by to make 4 marquee chars a requirement for LV. And while they are very gear demanding (something that a lot of people also like to complain about), I'm taking that over gearing up more chars that might be a little cheaper to gear up but are just useless GP bloat - BB is a top team after all.

Oh!!! I missed that or totally forgot about it. Just looked it up and yeah, they met! My bad.

• The next reqs have to be
    GAS
    JKA
    Ahsoka tano
    Rex
    Malevolence
    In terms of characters there is now possible way that this not the reqs and if they are not we really need to rethink , the only other character I see being required is sidious. In terms of ships it has to be malevolence because if it is executor that is just ridiculous It would also make no sense

Unless they make them r8 (which wouldn't surprise me at this point), JKA and/or Sidious wouldn't make sense since those toons are already required at r7 for other GL's.