Level the playing field

Llennob
29 posts Member
edited June 2021
Developers, you need to fix these stupid Empire teams that just get Vader zeta’d and then use a lower powered everyone else. I just got stomped because zVader on a Palpatine Empire team with 20,000 less power wiped the floor with my zBossk, zBoba, Cad, Zam, Greedo team because he has Merciless Massacre. What an overblown ability anyways?!?! You need to make it to where if gear levels, char levels, or ability levels aren’t consistent throughout the team then the most powerful char (zVader’s) power is diminished. This powerleveling crap is stupid. Why even level anything else if all you need is zVader on an Empire Palp team? Oh right because they lost in canon and they’re just dumb, which just adds insult to injury since the BHs are still alive and making Disney money.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Llennob
    29 posts Member
    Except for Greedo, he kinda died early….
  • Git good
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Yep Git Gud
  • Konju
    1178 posts Member
    Please, get over the fact that BH are not as good as you would like them to be. Learn the mechanics in play, farm better squads & work on your mods if you truly want to improve.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Llennob wrote: »
    Developers, you need to fix these stupid Empire teams that just get Vader zeta’d and then use a lower powered everyone else. I just got stomped because zVader on a Palpatine Empire team with 20,000 less power wiped the floor with my zBossk, zBoba, Cad, Zam, Greedo team because he has Merciless Massacre. What an overblown ability anyways?!?! You need to make it to where if gear levels, char levels, or ability levels aren’t consistent throughout the team then the most powerful char (zVader’s) power is diminished. This powerleveling crap is stupid. Why even level anything else if all you need is zVader on an Empire Palp team? Oh right because they lost in canon and they’re just dumb, which just adds insult to injury since the BHs are still alive and making Disney money.

Anyone who levels up only one team expecting them to beat every other team will run into the same issue, even if they choose empire and have a Zader.

Power is only about gear, abilities and levels placed. It doesnt represent synergy. Vader/palp/empire are hugely effective synergy. BH are a turtle strategy that needs to wait it out to fill contracts. Empire is too offensive focused to sit on your heals and wait.

This is a strategy game, if you dont see the issue with your strategy, you may want to do some more research on the next team you invest in.
  • The definition of madness is doing the same thing repeatedly but expecting a different outcome.

Sadly that applies both to @Llennob for expecting anything other than defeat with his substandard BH team, and for everyone else who bothers to reply to his posts.

@Llennob doesn’t want to learn or improve. He just wants to complain.
  • Power means very little... synergy and team counters matter far more. Throwing in all your efforts on one team doesn’t mean it’ll work against everything.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

This, again...
    BH are fine, I'm sure, but if you don't bother trying a strategy, and think that your team can take down anyone, then you will not succeed in this game. Ever. Power level means nothing apart from investment in the characters, synergy means everything, and as so many people have pointed out, BH need their contract to become better. Zader/Palp can devastate many teams, and if you don't have a strategy, you won't succeed. This is the last time I will say this to your argument, the developers don't need to "fix" these teams, they are perfectly fine, and you need to get a strategy and git good.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    [...] Why even level anything else if all you need is zVader on an Empire Palp team?

How ironic! You seem to think that all you should need is a BH team to beat any empire teams. How is that any different?
    Oh right because they lost in canon and they’re just dumb, which just adds insult to injury since the BHs are still alive and making Disney money.

Cad Bane failed to kidnap the chancellor and was arrested. Later he was employed by Sidious. So, if you're going with canon how would Cad Bane ever be able to beat an empire team? Try removing Cad from your team. Maybe you will beat EP next time 😉

• Llennob wrote: »

why do you think you can beat empire team with a bh team?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

why do you think you can beat empire team with a bh team?

OP thinks that their BHs can beat any team. Just look at their other posts to see.

• Literally everybody except the main Resistance characters either died or lost in cannon. I guess that means Rey is the absolute least character in the game.

On what planet do your live that you think ANY bounty hunter in the Star Wars universe would be able to beat one of the most powerful Sith Lords ever? Come on dude.

You really need to stop posting this same thing every week.
  • Literally everybody except the main Resistance characters either died or lost in cannon. I guess that means Rey is the absolute least character in the game.

On what planet do your live that you think ANY bounty hunter in the Star Wars universe would be able to beat one of the most powerful Sith Lords ever? Come on dude.

Ok maybe not “literally,” but dang near everybody. What a ridiculous barometer for usefulness.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Literally everybody except the main Resistance characters either died or lost in cannon. I guess that means Rey is the absolute least character in the game.

Agreed. OP, just accept that power means nothing and that your BH are not immortal.

• StealthGOBLIN32
    376 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Bounty Hunters are not the baseline to determine if a team is good or not. Vader gets crushed by Padme or JTR. Investing in good teams and legendary toons is a good strategy, complaining on the forums is not. This is your 4th complaint about some Empire character or ship in a week and a half. Also, if you are going to use bounty hunters, get a good team of them.
    3v3 FTW
  • mariogsh
    786 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same thing... over and over again expecting it to change... That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were laughing at me, so, I ignored him. The thing is... He was right. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these people, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same thing... over and over and over and over again thinking 'this time is gonna be different' no, no, no please... This time is gonna be different.

- Vaas (Family friendly edition)
    Post edited by Kyno on