Worth saving energy or too late?

LordDirt
4941 posts Member
edited June 2021
Is it worth saving energy for JMK tickets or is it not really worth it now? Anyone know the total needed to unlock him without failures? What is the total you can save in a week?
Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Someone saved all the energy needed to do it, it took months.

Any time you use now to save is time you are cutting off the back end. Your choice.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Is it worth saving energy for JMK tickets or is it not really worth it now? Anyone know the total needed to unlock him without failures? What is the total you can save in a week?

The drop rate for GL Ticket is approximate 5% per energy

You get 1 ticket for every 20 energy spent

You need 420 tickets to unlock him (~8,400 energy)

Once you have > 2000 energy, you can only gain 135 energy per day, if you do not buy any energy from store packs
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    thanks!
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    There used to be a cap that you could only go over by buying energy packs. I thought it was 1099. Maybe that's changed.

At any rate, I assume you're done or will be with the requirements then?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    There used to be a cap that you could only go over by buying energy packs. I thought it was 1099. Maybe that's changed.

At any rate, I assume you're done or will be with the requirements then?

Just a few pieces of gear left. Will be done in a day or two.