Draw Their Fire feat

Wizkid1891
9 posts Member
edited June 2021
In the current GAC feats, I had 5/20 for the Draw Their Fire! feat. I went into a battle with Traya, Nihilus, and Sion. I purposely drew out the battle as long as I could so that Sion would gain taunt at the beginning of every opponents turn because they had pain. However, when I got done with the battle, I was still sitting at 5/20.

Sion's unique says "At the start of each enemy's turn, if they have Pain, Sion gains Taunt until the end of the turn". I could see the taunt on Sion as it was supposed to, so why would the feat stay at 5/20? I am just trying to figure out what I need to do for taunts to count for that feat. Maybe does it not count taunts that are gained passively through uniques like Sion?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• crzydroid
    7282 posts Moderator
    I got 20/20 without trying, within one or two battles it seemed like, so it must count passives.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    It must count passives because I'm at 13/20 and didn't even try to get it because I thought it would be too much of a hassle! 😝
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Wrathe
    197 posts Member
    Had a Guildmate w/ the same experience. They used Sion too, it's not counting him for some reason.
  • Geo brute is your friend.
  • If Geo Brute counts, maybe it is because Sion gains taunt during opponents turn while Brute gains it when he attacks. I will pay attention to the count during other battles to see if others don't count.
  • crzydroid
    7282 posts Moderator
    What is the exact wording of the feat?
  • “Gain taunt 20 times in Grand Arena”
  • crzydroid
    7282 posts Moderator
    So then there's nothing in the description that says certain taunts shouldn't count. I would report to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>