Questions on how to calculate Conquest bonus in GAC

infidale
45 posts Member
edited June 2021
Hey, I am trying to build out a GAC tracker sheet that would calculate the maximum number of offensive banners you could get for conquering a territory based off of GP but I can't figure out how to calculate conquer bonuses as I don't understand the formula they use. Does anyone know how to calculate it? I figured it would just be the conquer bonus divided by number of teams set but for me in division 1 of 3v3 every territory ends up with a different number if I do it that way so its clear that's now how they are doing it.

I guess also on the heels of that does CG ever change the number of teams you would need to put in a territory within a set format (3v3, 5v5, etc..)?

Replies

• CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    Conquer bonus shows in the info. 120 base plus 28 banners per defense slot.
  • Joebo720
    647 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Can just get that info from swgohgg if you want to track. Think they finally fixed the ship scores.

Not sure how you are trying to format a formula for this with so many variables.
  • Forgive my ignorance but where would I find that information on swgohgg ? Also, I enjoy challenges and if I figure it out I will let you know if you're interested.
  • ntybdzg7u4zq.jpeg
  • Oh wow, I feel like an **** now! Lol thank you so much DarjeloSalas