Daylight savings

bleeaauuh
1006 posts Member
Can we please get daylight savings sorted out, surely it can't be that hard to shift everyone back to 6pm reward times, mine is currently at 5pm which is rediculous and homestly has just ruined the game.

Replies

• Randall
    1001 posts Member
    I am so happy with the adjusted times. Please don't change the them!
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    bleeaauuh wrote: »
    Can we please get daylight savings sorted out, surely it can't be that hard to shift everyone back to 6pm reward times, mine is currently at 5pm which is rediculous and homestly has just ruined the game.

Most shifted to 1900 (7PM) from 1800 (6PM). You went backwards in time?
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    bleeaauuh wrote: »

Most shifted to 1900 (7PM) from 1800 (6PM). You went backwards in time?

Southern hemisphere?
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    Just how we roll in AUS
  • Twyst3d
    58 posts Member
    Its not just the score time its the reset. I used to be able to play some after midnight. But now I have to wait til 1am. Which is too much.

Frankly I feel 7pm for arena score is better than 6. But waiting til 1am for reset feels wrong. Midnight is the new day and thats when the new day resets. But letting people have an hour after leaving work before the last hour of arena battles before score makes more sense.

Really though, my main issue is that if nothing changes, that Im going to take a while to adapt to the new schedule. Just to have it change back when Im finally comfortable with it. So. Pick the times. And fix the DST issue that causes them to not adapt to time changes. The times should stay the same all year long. Its not our fault North America still uses DST. Dont punish us because you happen to disagree with a law we cant change.
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    Well 7pm would be awesome, but I got the short end of the deal and now I'm at 5pm
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    i dont like 7pm, bring me back to 6pm. this also happened while traveling to the US (from MST to PST). 10pm and activities reset? i was on vacation so i hadnt played all day and completed challenges.
  • Daylight savings changes in different locations on different dates.

http://www.timeanddate.com/time/dst/events.html
  • I personally dislike having to wait for 1AM to burn excess energy.