Rey Jedi Training - Sector 4 Conquest Battle bugged??

Bobas_Slave
17 posts Member
edited June 2021
I've now spent three Conquest energy refreshes trying to beat the GL Rey final battle on Hard Conquest, sector 4..

I'll leave my extreme hatred for Rey out of this.

But my issue is now with the other Rey. JTR...

As I'm fighting this battle I realize that something is triggering an infinite dodge mechanic on JTR. 8 minutes of GL Luke and Jedi Knight Luke attacking just her alone and I did not land a SINGLE hit. Screen recorded that **** after it happened for the tenth time...

There were times when I could land hits on her... I reset the game a few times.. but it kept leading back to that inability to hit her.

Anyone else seeing this nonsense? It's really wasting time and resources that Conquest is not friendly about.

Try leaving JTR as the only enemy standing and see if you can land hits on her please?

Relic 7 on both Lukes, relic 5 hermit Yoda, relic 6 GK, relic 3 Jedi Revan. I've tried both JKR and JML as the lead, both have shown this issue...

I'm using two 5% stacking offense discs, offense and defense buff discs, health Regen 7% disc, and two TM gain discs (2.5% each).

Am I missing something?

Thank you
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Her mastery. hoaeljlbe0ox.jpeg
  • Options
    Sewpot wrote: »

I questioned that, but 8 solid minutes of not a single hit?? No way.
  • CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    Options

This. Every time you gain bonus tm you’re feeding RJT mastery and increasing her dodge chance and deflection chance. Ditch the tm gain disks.
  • Options

I questioned that, but 8 solid minutes of not a single hit?? No way.
    No way? You can get her to 100% dodge in less than a minute. From that point only unavoidable attacks can damage her. (Or Accuracy arrow saves you another 2 turns before her evasion outpaces even that, but let's be serious, almost no one would use those).
  • Options
    Wow... It's that one line in GL Rey's kit I needed. Gain 5% mastery when enemies gain tm...

I hate GL Rey even more now.

Now... Where I have two TM discs, and 1 Luke gains 6 buffs at the start of his turn... Does that treat it as gaining TM 12 times giving JTR 60% mastery gain in one turn? Or is it gaining TM 1 collective time giving JTR 5% mastery each turn taken? Just wondering how insane that was really getting... The way it looks, send like it was the first option...

Either way, that was a bit dumb..

Thanks guys, I should have gone to bed hours ago, but I was going mad with this.
  • Options
    Warning: if you make it to SLKR, you will similarly want to ditch the TM discs.
  • Options
    Warning: if you make it to SLKR, you will similarly want to ditch the TM discs.

Thanks for the heads up. I've cleared the max red crate each time, but I didn't pick up these TM gain discs those times. So this time really threw me off.
  • Options
    I was going insane wondering why it was so difficult when I've beat this before... Ahh...

Well hopefully someone else can learn from my.......Anger.