Lord Vader x Lord Sith Maul

Durandal
109 posts Member
edited June 2021
I know Lord Vader is the fan number one.
But Maul have many matierials to work on, as Night Sisters, Savage, Gar Saxon, mandalorians, and many others.
As the counterpart Obi Wan.
A Dark Lord of Sith, Leader from Crimson Down, King of Mandalorian...
Yes, we deserve a GL Maul.

Replies

• No, we don't.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Durandal wrote: »
    I know Lord Vader is the fan number one.
    But Maul have many matierials to work on, as Night Sisters, Savage, Gar Saxon, mandalorians, and many others.
    As the counterpart Obi Wan.
    A Dark Lord of Sith, Leader from Crimson Down, King of Mandalorian...
    Yes, we deserve a GL Maul.

We don't. Maul is not GL worthy (not yet, at least). But he is Conquest worthy.
    As the counterpart to CAT,
    Former Dark Lord of the Sith, Secret Mandalorian Ruler and Leader of the Shadow Collective,
    We deserve a Conquest reward Maul.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    It is so obvious that it will not be GL Maul next. To start, the DS GL is from RotS. Was Maul in RotS? If so, I must have missed it. If anything, its going to either be a GL Vader, Dooku, or GG.

• Durandal
    109 posts Member
    Xcien wrote: »
    It is so obvious that it will not be GL Maul next. To start, the DS GL is from RotS. Was Maul in RotS? If so, I must have missed it. If anything, its going to either be a GL Vader, Dooku, or GG.

GL See was Ep. 9
    GL Luke was ep 8
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

GL See was Ep. 9
    GL Luke was ep 8

They were both major characters of the Classic Trilogy. Maul isn’t a major character of the prequels. Maul will be a conquest char, not a GL (right now, at least).

• Durandal
    109 posts Member

GL See was Ep. 9
    GL Luke was ep 8

They were both major characters of the Classic Trilogy. Maul isn’t a major character of the prequels. Maul will be a conquest char, not a GL (right now, at least).

On Clone Wars Show, he was that one.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

GL See was Ep. 9
    GL Luke was ep 8

On Clone Wars Show, he was that one.

GG has a better chance than Maul. He was a bigger villain and enemy to Kenobi than Maul in both the prequel trilogy and CW. So if we are going for anyone but Vader, it would most likely be GG or Dooku, to pair with GR.