TIE Brute
TIE Interceptor
TIE Striker
Red Five(CLS)
B-Wing
A-Wing

Slave I (Jango Fett)
Z-95 Starfighter
Jedi Starfighter Delta-7B (General Skywalker)
Yoda's Jedi Starfighter (Grand Master Yoda)
Twilight(General Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano)
Nubian Yacht (Padme, C3PO, R2D2)
Obi Wan's ETA-2 Starfighter (Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi)
LAAT Gunship (Clone Pilot)
Alpha-3 V-Wing Starfighter
V-19 Torrent Starfighter
Droid Tri-fighter
HMP Droid Gunship
MagnaGuard Starfighter
Bad Batch Attack Shuttle

The Ravager(Darth Nihilus)
Endar Spire (JKR, Bastila Shan)
Leviathan(Darth Malak, Saul Karath)
Aurek-class tactical strikefighter (old republic trooper)

Replies

• Options
    Note that ships two ships don’t have the same pilot and that the incomplete fleets belong to the resistance and first order, not the empire, galactic republic, and rebels. (Maybe the empire could use one more ship, but not five).
    3v3 FTW
  • TotallyNotAnthony
    43 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Note that ships two ships don’t have the same pilot and that the incomplete fleets belong to the resistance and first order, not the empire, galactic republic, and rebels. (Maybe the empire could use one more ship, but not five).

yes but we lack ships for the sequel era, there is not enough content in the canon
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Ahsoka already has a ship, so she couldn't be one of the pilots for the Twilight. And you gave GAS two ships, the Twilight and the Jedi Starfighter Delta-7B. Pilots can only have one ship.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • TotallyNotAnthony
    43 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Sebek wrote: »

yes but we lack ships for the sequel era, there is not enough content in the canon

Do we though? We could have Resistance A-Wing, bomber, the aces from the Resistance show. For the First Order, we could have their bomber, Knights of Ren ship and Elrik Vonreg's ship.

i didn't know the Knights of Ren had their own ships. i guess all those resistance ships could be added to the list too
  • Options
    Xcien wrote: »
    Ahsoka already has a ship, so she couldn't be one of the pilots for the Twilight. And you gave GAS two ships, the Twilight and the Jedi Starfighter Delta-7B. Pilots can only have one ship.

i know i'm just giving some options
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Xcien wrote: »

i know i'm just giving some options

But it could never be added, since it doesn’t work.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.