Need help to get last box in Conquest

I'm 4 points from getting the last crate, but I'm having issues completing some feats. I have to complete Sector 4 Rey Hidden Movement and Opportunistic Advance. But I just can't get them. I also have Sector 3's Lucky Shot from CLS, Sector 2's Hindered Movement and Sector 1's Chain Attack.

My roster is https://swgoh.gg/p/638156465/. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    For Opportunistic Advance, is it possible to run a SLKR team and set up a loop between FOO and Hux so he does his mass assist a lot? Maybe include Thrawn to keep Rey Fractured. I don't know how SLKR does against Rey in general so I don't know if that's possible.

Lucky shot you have to draw out so you don't kill them before getting the 40 crits. What about a Revan squad with GMY?

Chain Attack won't get you enough points unless there's still a star you can pick up.
  • @crzydroid thanks for the info. But it didn't help unfortunately. I also have the Sector five feats I can do except the win without losing a feat. Anyone else have any suggestions?
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    for the rey battle have you tried a jRevan lead jedi team for it? you have the main team, and if you add a defense consumable it could help.

if you play your cards right and vader isnt tooooo powerful he could help get the chain attack feat. ideally you can fracture anakin early (to avoid his and padmes bonus turn) but if not doing vaders MM and basicing everyone besides the crate can get a ton of turns out.
    but ideally if you can insta kill anakin the feat becomes way easier.

(in the furute id recommend you upgrade CLS, han, chewie, c3po, and chewpio, they can help get that pretty easy on a padme team (honestly you might be able to do it now if you give CLS the zeta on his lead, level chewpio to get his passive up to help assist, and have stacking offense disks))
  • Fergjeezy357
    172 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    flux_rono wrote: »
    for the rey battle have you tried a jRevan lead jedi team for it? you have the main team, and if you add a defense consumable it could help.

if you play your cards right and vader isnt tooooo powerful he could help get the chain attack feat. ideally you can fracture anakin early (to avoid his and padmes bonus turn) but if not doing vaders MM and basicing everyone besides the crate can get a ton of turns out.
    but ideally if you can insta kill anakin the feat becomes way easier.

(in the furute id recommend you upgrade CLS, han, chewie, c3po, and chewpio, they can help get that pretty easy on a padme team (honestly you might be able to do it now if you give CLS the zeta on his lead, level chewpio to get his passive up to help assist, and have stacking offense disks))

I've tried with JKR, ****, GMY, JB, and GK. Can't get it.