How is this possible?

Hi guys,

I have a player in my shard who is level 42 yet they have the following squad arena:

4* Rex
4* Cody
4* JKA
3* Echo
3* Fives

So I see how they have JKA & Fives but how do they have Rex, Echo & Cody?
I tried looking for packs that they could if bought to get rex echo & Cody but I couldn't find any.

Just curious am I missing a pack or something? Or are they all farmable by that level?

When I try to find shards on those characters the only available places are hyperdrive bundle and the chromium packs?

Any idea how they got these characters?

Replies

• There are occasional faction packs available for a limited time and of course there are always chromiums.
  • TheDinDjarin
    10 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Ah ok it could of been the faction packs so. I'm level 35 so he obviously started a bit before me so they could of been out then.

I just can't seem them being chromium packs as the rest of his characters are just the free characters you get. Unless they bought 3 of the guaranteed character packs and happened to get those 3 clones. Highly unlikely though.

But thanks for clarifying with the faction packs.
  • What’s your ally code? I’ll send you an invite that will help you farm faster
    7xcvvjp9ip14.jpeg
  • Thanks very much I really appreciate that!

It's : 118-596-874

Still looking for a guild so if you know anyone looking for players l can guarantee full tickets every day.
  • Put an ad up in the Players Looking for Guilds section of the forum. You'll find one quickly there
  • Nevermind, I see you already did that, lol
  • Put an ad up in the Players Looking for Guilds section of the forum. You'll find one quickly there

Yeah thanks I have done that also. Just thought I'd through it in here too just as an extra advertisement 😁 haven't gotten any messages from that yet. I'm a bit too eager I think.

• You’ll get them soon. Good luck!