F2P first chromium pull in 2 months

JediMasterGibs
421 posts Member
edited April 2016
So like most players when they start, you use your crystals for chromium pulls. Luckily I found the forums early and realized crystals are much better spent on energy.

Well I had extra crystals laying around, so I figured let's gamble. Scored me a Sidious....

Who I have fully 7*'d

Literally dozens of characters not unlocked and not fully starred and I get him. Gotta love RNG. Also my last full character from bronzium was Lumi who I also have fully starred.

On the plus side, I got 2 Ima Gun shards today, 1 from GW, and 1 from Bronzium!

Anyone wanna share their latest good/ bad chromium pulls

Replies

• medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    It could have been worse.

But yes, chromiums are horrid value for your crystals.
  • Options
    medetec wrote: »
    It could have been worse.

But yes, chromiums are horrid value for your crystals.

Very true. Suppose I could have gotten CUP or something lol
  • Dario
    326 posts Member
    Options
    Buying chrome is good you get a bunch of new heros you would be a fool to not buy some, and Sid isn't a good hero like he used to be.
    My advice my a few chromes then pick a better hero to focus on.
  • Options
    1 word........ REX
  • Options
    I pulled Ashoka from bronzium. Helped me get closer to 5 stars
  • Options
    Bought my first single chroimium pack which is a auto character and got Rey who I am working on. Was about to activate her (70/80 shards) so she was literately my first choice for a character.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Im am F2P but once upon a time I decioto drop 20$ in hopes I could get a full Anakin or Rey unlock
    This is what I got:
    10 shards from-
    Leia
    Ugnaught
    Resistance trooper
    Lando
    Laboot
    Kit Fisto
    Ig-86
    And my full unlock was tarkin.........

Never again will I spend a hard earned 20$
  • Options
    Bought my first single chroimium pack which is a auto character and got Rey who I am working on. Was about to activate her (70/80 shards) so she was literately my first choice for a character.

Lucky. Finally got 80 today after 3 months of farming her
  • Options
    So like most players when they start, you use your crystals for chromium pulls. Luckily I found the forums early and realized crystals are much better spent on energy.

Well I had extra crystals laying around, so I figured let's gamble. Scored me a Sidious....

Who I have fully 7*'d

Literally dozens of characters not unlocked and not fully starred and I get him. Gotta love RNG. Also my last full character from bronzium was Lumi who I also have fully starred.

On the plus side, I got 2 Ima Gun shards today, 1 from GW, and 1 from Bronzium!

Anyone wanna share their latest good/ bad chromium pulls

Lol! You think that's bad, at least you might be able to get two shards from the shard shop one day.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/21194/thanks-for-the-crystals-and-thanks-for-the-laugh

Check out what my last chromium was, now that's bad.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Options
    It's probably a better economic decsion to instead take the money you would spend on in game crystals, and go down the street and buy crystals from your local corner thug.
  • Options
    Congrats on the GG shards!
  • Options
    Congrats on the GG shards!

| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Pulled an Old Daka last week....that was very unexpected and needed...
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing everyone! Some good luck, but mostly bad I see haha!
  • lastii
    158 posts Member
    Options
    Was so Lucky last week my bronzium pull was daka. Never use a single cantina buy on her :D
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    Options

Lucky!!! Rey is about the only character I'd want from a Chromium. With my luck, I'd be like Cosmicturtle's last pull. :'( Thus, I haven't dared buy any.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    I pulled one yesterday. 10 Kit Fisto shards. SMH
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....