SEE in Squad Arena

Xhowrude
228 posts Member
edited June 2021
I went up against a SEE and a Wat in Squad arena, that was it, that was there only characters. I used Revan (L) GAS, JKL, JML, and Wat. SEE had his ult in 3 turns, why? What am I doing wrong? I can't beat this team ever and it makes no sense since it is 5v2 from the start. I just want to improve and that is just demoralizing for me.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    Use kylo
  • Konju
    1176 posts Member
    Can try JML, JKL, JKR, Shaak, Hoda as the Jericho. Then there is also the JKL lead counter going around. I recommend going with SLKR as well, but I believe these teams can do it if that’s not an option.
  • DubbQ
    92 posts Member
    Bring in Han to stun wat and take him out first
  • Jo0121
    138 posts Member
    DubbQ wrote: »
    Bring in Han to stun wat and take him out first

This. I sometimes use Bastila lead too to make it even quicker. She gives buffs to JKL and bye bye SEE. Honestly it is much easier team to fight than the full squad.
  • Xhowrude wrote: »
    I went up against a SEE and a Wat in Squad arena, that was it, that was there only characters. I used Revan (L) GAS, JKL, JML, and Wat. SEE had his ult in 3 turns, why? What am I doing wrong? I can't beat this team ever and it makes no sense since it is 5v2 from the start. I just want to improve and that is just demoralizing for me.

Basically what’s happening is:

SEE’s ultimate ability charges whenever a deceived or linked enemy takes a turn. Since their team only has 2 people, and your team has 5, your team will naturally take a ton of turns in a row before SEE/Wat takes A turn themselves. This charges his ultimate ability super fast. SEE stays alive through all this because of Wat’s tank tech and his protection recovery ability.

I know, it’s kinda cheap, but this two man team actually gets a lot done.
  • LordDirt
    4984 posts Member
    Team was created to counter Bastila Shan lead JML teams.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?