Overall feedback of the game

My player profile is 7M GP & 100% f2p. 3 GLs and clearing conquest on hard.

And here’s my feedback on the game.

Relics: a pain to grind but the structure made more characters relevant which is good. But please no more relic levels. I’d rather get more new characters to grind instead of grinding relic 8 mats for old characters.

Squad arena & fleet arena: never my favorite game modes, I get between 1-20 every day depending on if I’m in the mood to crystal refresh to climb the last bit. This is purely for the crystal income and I’ll be happy if we get a new mode that will be more relevant for this. At least GLs being balanced have removed the need for hunting the latest meta for this mode, so that’s good.

Raids: fun, wish we got more of these. Maybe include fleet battles?

TW: fun.

TB: mostly fun, LS Geo isn’t my favorite, a bit too much RNG dependent. I wish we could get more of these though.

GAC: 5v5 was ok before the latest increase of needed teams. 3v3 was already too much of a time investment and now it’s even more so. I’m getting Kyber but getting fatigued in the process. I liked the initial idea of banning certain characters on a rotating schedule to keep it interesting with fewer battles, but probably not feasible anymore with keeping a balance with GLs.

Assault battles: most of them are fun, with the huge exception of nightsisters. But it gets boring to have to clear the easier ones after you’ve already cleared the final battle. Do like in Galactic Challenges.

Galactic challenge: I like these, the pay2win ones to promote new characters are not my favorite but I understand why you’ve added those and mostly this is a fun game mode.

Galactic conquest: wow! This blew me away when released, very stable release and lots of fun with modifiers, feats and interesting disks with playful mechanics. Sure some combinations were sort of game breaking but still it was fun. Lots of potential to be even better. It felt like finally CG started a new chapter were they are promoting fun above all.
Then came the “fixes” basically proving that this is still run by the old CG, nerfing the fun bits and making it very clear what’s not working is still there.
And this is basically what broke me and any hope I had of CG listening to the player base and improving communications. It’s just not happening.

I’ll probably continue playing but I don’t really know why, this game feels less than a game for fun and more like a chore :(

Replies

• Yep 7mill GP 3 GL’s and F2P

Sounds legit!
  • Foxer2373 wrote: »
    Yep 7mill GP 3 GL’s and F2P

Sounds legit!
    It is legit.

It's actually kind of funny how most people associate F2P with a below average, no GL, below 5-6m account because that's where most of them are at and they think everybody is as bad at this game as they are.
  • You don’t have to believe my stats or agree on which exact game modes are fun. I’ve been playing since early days of this game and for the majority of the time very focused on achieving goals that will benefit my player progression in the long run. But that’s not what’s important.
    Maybe part of my frustration is that I’ve heard and seen how CG handles player feedback and issues thats arisen over the history of this game.
    And I’ve got the feeling that yes new things get added, maybe not as fast as can be expected from a game title of this magnitude, but the underlying problems never gets attention from any official source. There’s just no sense of urgency or importance to polish the product features before they fall into oblivion. And if we get a reply it’s the “we’re looking into it” “we’re collecting data” and then nothing…
    And during an uproar in the forums they just keep silent and send out one of the moderators to try to keep us calm which doesn’t work. But after awhile most of us give up on that specific issue. So I guess their strategy works.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    GC is a huge screen time increase, so do not like. Gac has always been this way, so see above

We need a ship raid, a new raid, and playable Jabba. In opposite order.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you