Bounty Hunters event is stupid

Prev1
skynz69
23 posts Member
edited June 2021
Whats stupid about is exactly 8 turns and then win. Who the hell can do that.

I deliberately played 3 vs 5 won after 10 turns or so and did not get achievement, kitten event am tilted by this.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• You need 8 turns in a row. You must be very confident in your hunters to try it undersized.
  • Decent speed and Bossk special, 8 turns is a breeze! If you can’t do it with BH use CLS or bugs.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Skelutrix has a good video on getting all achievements with one team.
  • skynz69 wrote: »
    Whats stupid about is exactly 8 turns and then win. Who the hell can do that.

I deliberately played 3 vs 5 won after 10 turns or so and did not get achievement, kitten event am tilted by this.

You can take as many turns as you need, but 8 of them need to be uninterrupted by the opponent - they don't get turns in between. Stuns count as a turn too, so keep that in mind. You also don't have to do that feat with BH. IT would make it very easy, as would a number of other TM manipulation teams.
    crzydroid wrote: »

I know, I'm subscribed to him.

Exactly 8 turns is dumb. New players don't have good mods or most optimal gear of for that matter characters. Come on man, this is just made for the Old or Paying players ... guess rest don't matter.
    It’s a progression game. It wouldn’t be much fun for veterans if every new event that came out was something that new players could complete.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    OP you will be an old or paying player some day too, I believe in you.

Also I like your user name.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

Exactly 8 turns is dumb. New players don't have good mods or most optimal gear of for that matter characters. Come on man, this is just made for the Old or Paying players ... guess rest don't matter.

You don't need exactly 8 turns though...just at least 8 in a row. There are multiple teams that can accomplish it so if can't do it, then your roster needs improving

Now I think you're just not paying attention, and complaining for the sake of it.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    this event is too hard! Also, I only have 2 relic'd BH and haven't moved mods These things seem maybe connected.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    this event is too hard! Also, I only have 2 relic'd BH and haven't moved mods These things seem maybe connected.

Two more than me friend!

It’s not “win in 8 turns in a row,” it’s “take at least 8 turns in a row, and then eventually win at some point after those 8 turns in a row.” And you can do it with anybody, it doesn’t HAVE to be bounty hunters. I did it easily with JTR lead, r2, 3po, bb8, and RTrooper.
  • Emperor palp led Vader gets you 3-4 depending on the culling blade kill. Moff Gideon rips tm away. Thrawn swapping turns gets you another. Pretty easy with a mediocre empire team as well
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Did the 8 turn feat with an EP team with Vader, and after I used MM, I managed to get through 8 turns before any of the Mandos took a turn. Then I went back to do it with my BH. And that's just one team; the feat isn't that hard.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Emperor palp led Vader gets you 3-4 depending on the culling blade kill. Moff Gideon rips tm away. Thrawn swapping turns gets you another. Pretty easy with a mediocre empire team as well

Actually Vader himself is an automatic 7 turns in a row as long as you fully cycle through merciless massacre. One turn to use the ability, five enemies to target which makes it 6, and then you get another turn after there are no merciless targets, which makes 7
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    Force crush first and you have 8.
  • @OP, almost every feat in the game where it says ," _ turns in a row" is not so secretly meant to be done by Vader.
  • FerociousPanda
    419 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    skynz69 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    OP you will be an old or paying player some day too, I believe in you.

Also I like your user name.

I dunno, feels like you are mocking me indirectly.
    I have a sick aunt that I pay almost 500 EURO in medical bills a month, don't think I'll be a paying player any time soon.

You don't need exactly 8 turns though...just at least 8 in a row. There are multiple teams that can accomplish it so if can't do it, then your roster needs improving

But I passed 8 turns and did not get achievement. That does not make sense then.

It’s not “win in 8 turns in a row,” it’s “take at least 8 turns in a row, and then eventually win at some point after those 8 turns in a row.” And you can do it with anybody, it doesn’t HAVE to be bounty hunters. I did it easily with JTR lead, r2, 3po, bb8, and RTrooper.

Man, I play 2 weeks. Do you really think am gonna have JTR, 3CPO, BB8 hhahah
    EDIT: good point tho, event made for old player and you do have conquest and bunch of other stuff to play also.

You didn't take 8 turns in a row then. The 8 turns have to come without the enemy taking a turn in between. Enemies coming out of stun also count as a turn. As long as your characters take at least 8 turns in a row at some point in the battle without an enemy taking a turn in between, you'll get the feat.

If you've only been playing for 2 weeks, then you really shouldn't be expecting to get far in Galactic Challenges. You'll get there eventually, but for now there's quite a lot else that you should be doing first. Progressing in campaigns, early game quests, Galactic War etc
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    You’ve been playing for two weeks??? I would not expect to do very well in any event right now if I were you
  • New players have a lot of content, more so than there used to be. But there are events you don’t have access to. Why should you? You wouldn’t be able to do much in them if you’re struggling with the basics such as Galactic War.

If you refuse to develop teams that’ll help with your progression, coming onto the forums won’t do you any good. You need BH/Scoundrels for Credit Heists, Executrix for Zetas, and so on.

The game is balanced just fine, even more so for beginner players now than it used to be.
  • Complaining without creating an idea for a possible solution just means you enjoy complaining.
    New players have a lot of content, more so than there used to be. But there are events you don’t have access to. Why should you? You wouldn’t be able to do much in them if you’re struggling with the basics such as Galactic War.

You should work for EA, your **** is topnotch.

If you refuse to develop teams that’ll help with your progression, coming onto the forums won’t do you any good. You need BH/Scoundrels for Credit Heists, Executrix for Zetas, and so on.

The game is balanced just fine, even more so for beginner players now than it used to be.

The game is horrible badly balanced, this can be done much better.
    2 weeks in and you expect us to take your opinion on the game’s balance? There are several game modes you haven’t even unlocked yet.

Come back when you’re older, son
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Lol g12 troopers crush this easily. Bh not so much, even with a few relic’d. Ugh now I have to move mods
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    You’ve been playing for two weeks??? I would not expect to do very well in any event right now if I were you

I think you missed my point.

Would you expect a two year old child to perform as well as an adult in a baseball game? No, and although the child might complain that the game is flawed, the child will have next to no idea what they are talking about. But there are still many things for the two year old to do (this is where I drop this poor analogy.)

Events are designed to keep players busy once they get past the beginning of the game, where you have things to do almost all the time. At two weeks, you shouldn’t expect to even participate in events; however, there are many aspects of the game you should be focusing on, like the basic game modes.

My final suggestion is to first research and discuss things with experienced people before claiming something is flawed, broken, or unfair.

• TVF
    36527 posts Member

Would you expect a two year old child to perform as well as an adult in a baseball game?

I hope you don't mind me stealing your idea for my pitch meeting with Disney later this week.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Would you expect a two year old child to perform as well as an adult in a baseball game?

I hope you don't mind me stealing your idea for my pitch meeting with Disney later this week.

Go right ahead
This discussion has been closed.