"Chain attack" feat vs conquest Sector 1 boss

Zumwan
354 posts Member
I can't get the Chain attack feat (take 10 turns or more without the enemy taking a turn) to complete, and I don't know why.
I used a First order team (KRU, Kylo, Phasma, FOO, FOX), and killed everyone except Ahsoka. I took 12 turns in a row (I counted) and I didn't get the feat. I kept granting myself turn meter with Phasma and bonus turns with FOO while everyone attacked the Supply Box thing and killed Ahsoka after I counted 12 turns without her attacking (she wasn't stunned, either) but I didn't get the feat.
Is it a bug?

Replies

• flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    the enemy cant take a turn before you take the 10 turns in a row.
    aka if they ever take a turn before you get 10 attacks out you fail it
  • What precisely was the order you attacked in? Did you manage to kill JKA before hitting anyone else? Did you stun him out the gate?

You gotta be a bit careful here. Hitting the crate, given it has technically no HP/Prot, triggers anakins bonus turn, which if stunned you may miss, so unless you kill him before anyone else moves or before you trigger him, you won't get the feat. Without seeing a video or knowing the precise turn order you took, I'm not sure what else could be at play.
  • Possible miscount?
    Hitting the crate while JKA is alive triggers his bonus turn. Did you stun him and hit the crate?
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Stun wearing off also counts as a turn, even though the enemy wasn't able to use an ability.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Zumwan
    354 posts Member
    JKA was already dead, only Ahsoka as alive at this point. She wasn't stunned.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Zumwan wrote: »

You need to get your ten turns in before they take one. This is from the start of the match, you need to go first and get in a further 9 turns. If they move first/have a couple of turns at the start of the battle the feat doesn't count.

It sounds like you are counting a 12 turn steak mid-battle, which won't award the feat.
  • Zumwan
    354 posts Member
    Ok, that clears that up. I thought that it was any 10 consecutive turns.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    Zumwan wrote: »

You need to get your ten turns in before they take one. This is from the start of the match, you need to go first and get in a further 9 turns. If they move first/have a couple of turns at the start of the battle the feat doesn't count.

It sounds like you are counting a 12 turn steak mid-battle, which won't award the feat.

Add it to the FAQ, if you haven’t already please, because I didn’t know THAT.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    Also stun/fear counts as a turn. You need to do 10 uninterrupted turns from the very start. Merciless with only basics, no AoEs, Thrawn fracturing Anakin, everyone around Vader as fast as possible can do it easily. Merciless is 7 on its own without Force Crush beforehand.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    I had a blast taking 30 straight turns with CLS.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    I used R5 CLS, R5 Han, R5 Chewie, R5 C3PO and G8 3 Stars Chewie&Threepio.

There’s a YouTube guide for this and they use a Relic Chewpio.
  • Used SLKR for first few attempts but couldn't land it. Successful attempt with SLKR, GH, Vader, Phasma, and Moff Gideon - took out JKA and GK with successive stasis strikes, then Merciless (only basics, killed Padme), then Moff removing all turn meter, and Phasma giving turn meter to SLKR for a final onslaught that killed the rest.
  • Drepd
    130 posts Member
    cls team, when done right, that padme team won't get a turn. Add in a swiftness disk and they surely won't ever get a turn.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Also stun/fear counts as a turn. You need to do 10 uninterrupted turns from the very start. Merciless with only basics, no AoEs, Thrawn fracturing Anakin, everyone around Vader as fast as possible can do it easily. Merciless is 7 on its own without Force Crush beforehand.

It’s amazing that stun/fear counts as a turn here but not for the purposes of linked enemies.

It’s amazing that stun/fear counts as a turn here but not for the purposes of linked enemies.

If you’re talking about charging SEE’s ult, it specifies that it charges when linked or deceived enemies use abilities. And the entire purpose of stun and fear is to make it so that enemies can’t use abilities, so of course it won’t charge the ult

If you’re talking about charging SEE’s ult, it specifies that it charges when linked or deceived enemies use abilities. And the entire purpose of stun and fear is to make it so that enemies can’t use abilities, so of course it won’t charge the ult

Nope, the one where they lose protection. Sow discord.

And the award for worst necro of the week goes to…