GR needs a new tank

Salacious_B_Crumb
144 posts Member
edited June 2021
Look, I don't care if CG wants to rework one of the other existing GR tanks (Plo Koon or Mace Windu) or if they want to give us a brand new one. It doesn't matter, but we need another one for the Jedi Master Kenobi team. I can't give him Fives because he belongs to my GAS 501st team. I can't give him GK because he belongs to my Padme team. And I can't give him Wrecker because he goes with my Bad Batch team. That means I'm forced to try and make Plo Koon or Mace Windu work here. The problem is that they're both launch characters with launch character stats. Plo Koon doesn't even have a unique and Mace Windu may as well not have a unique (because his is terrible), this makes it even harder for them to be competitive characters.

My only thought is that Plo Koon has a Base speed of 134 so Maybe I mod him for zero speed and try and keep Damage Immunity on him from Master Kenobi's ability, which will probably not work defensively.

Get to work CG!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• What do you mean, mace had a rework.... a great one at that XD
    But yes you are spitting facts, both tanks, with survivability of an attacker and damage of a g1 toon.
    CG is like we wont do reworks cause blah blah (not as much $ gained as from a new toon). Give us the mace from DS geo TB, and boost plo's and mace's survivability and you good, i'm no game coding expert but that seems like it would take about 30 minutes to do
  • Adv1ceLMAO wrote: »
    i'm no game coding expert
    You could have stopped there.
  • Look, I don't care if CG wants to rework one of the other existing GR tanks (Plo Koon or Mace Windu) or if they want to give us a brand new one. It doesn't matter, but we need another one for the Jedi Master Kenobi team. I can't give him Fives because he belongs to my GAS 501st team. I can't give him GK because he belongs to my Padme team. And I can't give him Wrecker because he goes with my Bad Batch team. That means I'm forced to try and make Plo Koon or Mace Windu work here. The problem is that they're both launch characters with launch character stats. Plo Koon doesn't even have a unique and Mace Windu may as well not have a unique (because his is terrible), this makes it even harder for them to be competitive characters.

My only thought is that Plo Koon has a Base speed of 134 so Maybe I mod him for zero speed and try and keep Damage Immunity on him from Master Kenobi's ability, which will probably not work defensively.

Get to work CG!

Clone war chewie: am I a joke to you?

J/k, support this, reworks are welcomed.
  • Well the Mace Rework didn't do it for me. Can I please get a Plo Koon rework that will finally allow me to put GK back in my Padme team where he belongs?