New squad manager is worse!!!

GutStomper
0 posts Member
edited June 2021
Please bring back the old squad manager. Now, with new squad mgmt (6/15/21 update), i can barely see the green plus symbols for gear. Left column tabs are way too big taking up too much space. Character icons are way too small, i can barely read character names, shard progression, and gear needed. Having to squint to read this is ruining our vision. Hitting a raid with squads is more confusing now, before the update, it was clear which squads i had already used because they were redded out...selecting squads for raids is more painful now.
Squad leader and faction synergy icons are helpful though.
Please revert back to the better management screen...or give us a classic view toggle so i'm not straining my eyes while trying to see my characters...or allow us to disable/hide the left column tabs. Still trying to understand why you thought this new design was a priority...it did not need a rework. Maybe try reducing your rediculous prices in the store or actually giving enough items for what you are charging. You could also stop being so stingy with rewards.
Post edited by GutStomper on