Simple answer is maybe
  • No.
  • Gouj4 wrote: »
    h7etwz866pos.jpeg

Simple answer is maybe
    I mean even to just view…
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    they said they are looking into adding them, not that they will be. we will know what happens when they decide the fate of the razor crest
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    According to the post, yes, one year after release
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Gouj4 wrote: »
    h7etwz866pos.jpeg

Simple answer is maybe

You can see her in your roster, not sure what else needs to be viewed.
  • I think she will keep in the conquest store.
  • DontSteptoThis
    106 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Kyno wrote: »
    h7etwz866pos.jpeg

Simple answer is maybe

I didn’t mean it like that lol, important characters are part of the journey guide, just thought Ahsoka and Razor Crest should be like the Falcon is etc

• TVF
    36518 posts Member
    h7etwz866pos.jpeg

Simple answer is maybe

It's nice when they have a glowing portrait.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    h7etwz866pos.jpeg

Simple answer is maybe

I didn’t mean it like that lol, important characters are part of the journey guide, just thought Ahsoka and Razor Crest should be like the Falcon is etc

Journey Guide isn’t for important characters, it’s for characters that have requirements so you can track your progress with those requirements—how many 7* jedi you have for Yoda, how many First Order characters for BB8, how many relics you have for Luke, etc.

No requirements for Asohka or Razor Crest.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    What about GK, Han, and Traya? Even Wat, ROLO, IPD, & KAM?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    What about GK, Han, and Traya? Even Wat, ROLO, IPD, & KAM?

Well, apparently they got spots for being raid/territory battle chars.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    But you dont need character requirements for them like the guy above said
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    But you dont need character requirements for them like the guy above said

They do have requirements to get their shards...
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Who are the requirements for Han Solo?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

They said they do have requirements, not specific character requirements.

So at a base level you need to be in a guild capable of doing the raid, and have at least 1 7* toon.
  • DonPuto
    371 posts Member

So at a base level you need to be in a guild capable of doing the raid, and have at least 1 7* toon.

By that logic, CAT requires more toons and GP to be able to secure any shards from conquest.
  • Speaking of requirements, I really wish they would just put the Raddus and the Finalizer in the Journey Guide. The only time we can see their extremely random requirements in game is when their events are actually running, which are a grand total of two days each every month.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    DonPuto wrote: »

By that logic, CAT requires more toons and GP to be able to secure any shards from conquest.

Not directly, no. What I listed are hard requirements for raids. Other than level, is their a hard requirement for Conquest Normal? I forget if there is a GP req on normal.
  • DonPuto
    371 posts Member
    DonPuto wrote: »

Not directly, no. What I listed are hard requirements for raids. Other than level, is their a hard requirement for Conquest Normal? I forget if there is a GP req on normal.

I was inferring you need a minimum number of leveled/geared toons to fully complete normal to get minimal CAT shards
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Speaking of requirements, I really wish they would just put the Raddus and the Finalizer in the Journey Guide. The only time we can see their extremely random requirements in game is when their events are actually running, which are a grand total of two days each every month.

There are websites with the information available 24/7/365, I hope this is helpful to you.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Speaking of requirements, I really wish they would just put the Raddus and the Finalizer in the Journey Guide. The only time we can see their extremely random requirements in game is when their events are actually running, which are a grand total of two days each every month.

There are websites with the information available 24/7/365, I hope this is helpful to you.

Well yea, but the whole point of the Journey Guide was to make character requirements more clear in game. And it seems to me that the Raddus/Finalizer fit the bill for inclusion in the Journey Guide.

Very specific event requirements, check
    Limited time event, check
    Generally unobtainable from other sources, check
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Well yea, but the whole point of the Journey Guide was to make character requirements more clear in game.

For those that don't know to look elsewhere.

If your concern is for your fellow less knowledgeable player however, I salute you.
  • Yeah finalizer and raddus requirements are extremely specific and are A good fit. Would be helpful on my alt.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Been thinking about it more, and the reason I don’t think she’ll end up there is that she has no permanent location yet.

Once she (and Razor Crest) cycle out of Conquest event rewards they’re likely to wind up in the Conquest store.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Yeah finalizer and raddus requirements are extremely specific and are A good fit. Would be helpful on my alt.

Why not just mark the needed ships as favorites if you cant remember?
  • For those that don't know to look elsewhere.

Ferocious Panda did say, "in game". I think it was necessary. Just because you can find the information through a Google search outside of the game is no reason that the information about the game shouldn't be provided in game.

The way things were for most of those events you could not find the requirements anywhere in game except when the event was active. This was clearly a problem.

If CAT ends up in a specific "Journey Guide" style event, then the requirements should be listed in the JG. If she ends up farmable on some regular node, then no. She shouldn't be in the JG. We'll have to wait another 11 months to find out which comes to pass.