Need advice on what to do next

Dicson
3 posts Member
edited June 2021
Hi, am fairly new to the forum, but have a have been playing for a few months now.

https://swgoh.gg/p/665458872/characters/

This is my current roster, I’ve recently unlocked JKR.

I need advice on what I should be concentrating on next.

My fleet is pretty poor I haven’t been able to start farming zeta yet any advice on how to increase my fleet potential would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Bosk and Geonosians fleet - easy to be in top 100 fleet arena. (also Geonosians for Padme(optional))
    JKR to gold. Dark Revan to relics - cover your conquest\arena\GA\challenges

After this just pick a legendary and go to it

If you need extra teams:
    Padme Anakin Asoka GK + 1
    Emperor Vader Tarkin Trawn +1

• Bosk and Geonosians fleet - easy to be in top 100 fleet arena. (also Geonosians for Padme(optional))
    JKR to gold. Dark Revan to relics - cover your conquest\arena\GA\challenges

After this just pick a legendary and go to it

If you need extra teams:
    Padme Anakin Asoka GK + 1
    Emperor Vader Tarkin Trawn +1

Thank you for the advice, since am a F2P farming is long should I prioritise getting JKR to gold first or fleet getting my fleet better first?
  • I would say get JKR first to gold since you can do better in squad arena which is a source of crystals. But if you are in desperate need of zetas you would have to work on ships instead. So JKR can help you do better in squad arena and you get crystals while fleet battles can get you zetas
  • I would say get JKR first to gold since you can do better in squad arena which is a source of crystals. But if you are in desperate need of zetas you would have to work on ships instead. So JKR can help you do better in squad arena and you get crystals while fleet battles can get you zetas

At the moment am bouncing between 450-350 in the arena, would a gold alone JKR help me secure -200? If not I think I’ll go after the genosians and get my fleet better so I can farm zeta, I think that would benefit me more.
  • Just rechecked your roster so I think working on fleet would be better. A gold JKR can help you squad arena but you would also need you to work on your character's who you use with JKR. Ultimately I think fleet would be a better path for you currently. Sorry for not being clear the first time I responded
  • Just rechecked your roster so I think working on fleet would be better. A gold JKR can help you squad arena but you would also need you to work on your character's who you use with JKR. Ultimately I think fleet would be a better path for you currently. Sorry for not being clear the first time I responded

Don’t be sorry, you’ve helped me out alot, now I have some sort of direction of where to go, I already wasted 2days farming KRU.