Not seen this before ... is it new? Multiples of the same character in one squad.

Stenun
851 posts Member
rv1cimpzh1dl.png

Two Tusken Raiders and two Tusken Shamans on the same squad.
Maybe a hint of things to come in a Tusken Rework? Two copies of the same character in the same squad?
Either way, still very easy to beat even at r7.

Replies

• Its not new, a lot of PVE content have multiple instances of the same character.
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Which characters and which PvE content? It certainly occurs in Raids but I've never seen it in Galactic Conquest before, not with characters to which the players have access.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Stenun wrote: »
    Which characters and which PvE content? It certainly occurs in Raids but I've never seen it in Galactic Conquest before, not with characters to which the players have access.

Assault Battles with multiple Snowtroopers, Stormtroopers, etc. The standard Light/Dark/Cantina boards. All over the place, really. When it happens it's just generic characters, like in this case with Tusken Shaman and Tusken Raider, but only one Urrururruurururu. Shoot, you can find nodes in the Light boards that have multiple Tuskens in this exact configuration.

This team is a known quantity in Conquest. This is the first time you've seen it because it's not common (it's basically a free win at any level and they don't really hand those out freely!) but the team has been in there since the start.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »

Assault Battles with multiple Snowtroopers, Stormtroopers, etc. The standard Light/Dark/Cantina boards. All over the place, really. When it happens it's just generic characters, like in this case with Tusken Shaman and Tusken Raider, but only one Urrururruurururu. Shoot, you can find nodes in the Light boards that have multiple Tuskens in this exact configuration.

This team is a known quantity in Conquest. This is the first time you've seen it because it's not common (it's basically a free win at any level and they don't really hand those out freely!) but the team has been in there since the start.

That's true about the Assault Battles.
    I guess it just caught me by surprise because it's not something I've seen in Conquest before - not just the Tuskens but duplicate characters. I have seen them in other modes but not Conquest - Conquest has previously seemed to have been all squads that players could put together.
    Still, would be interesting if they did rework the Tuskens to allow players to have this team formation - particularly if they are looking to rework them with a GL Lord Vader in mind.
  • I had these Tusken squads in the very first conquest. This isn’t new
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Fair enough. As I said, it's not something I have seen before and nor had any of my Guild mates.
    Mildly curious as to how common it is now.
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    Totally normal in PVE events. We’ve all faced multiples of exact same units.

However in conquest it shocked me a second. I though it was two Nest! Such a similar look to the shaman. Im very glad it wasn’t 2 Neat.
  • Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    I wish there were new Tuskens
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Alijar1 wrote: »
    I wish there were new Tuskens

I quite like the idea of a Tusken rework to allow multiple Shamans and Raiders in your Squad.
    You could give U'R'r'R'Ronald'McDonald a leader ability something along the lines of "While he is in the Leader slot, you may have multiple copies of Tusken Shaman and Tusken Raider in your squad but no non-Tusken characters".
    Then Tusken Raider could have something like "This character has +30% Offence for each Tusken Raider in your squad at the start of battle" and Tusken Shaman something like "Use this ability to put X random debuffs on each enemy character where X is the number of Tusken Shamans in your squad at the start of battle".
    And then the player can mix and match whatever combination of Raiders and Shamans best suits them. :-)
  • That’s a side view of them marching in a single file line
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Fair enough. As I said, it's not something I have seen before and nor had any of my Guild mates.
    Mildly curious as to how common it is now.

I think I've seen Tuskens twice in all the Conquests so far. They seem really rare, even less common than Ewoks.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I’d say that it was done just to fill out a squad of five since there are only three unlockable tusken characters.