Looking for a Mods App Feature

Schwartzring
1420 posts Member
edited June 2021
Hello All,

I'm not familiar with all the toys out there for this game but I came across something I wish the game had & I'm wondering if someone can point me in the right direction.

So in game mods manager will let you check things you WANT to see, but, you can't check things you DON'T want to see.

For example.

When doing GAS event a while back I got to reading a lot of kits closely while moding the teams for the phases.

One thing I came across was B1 who basically has ZERO use for any amount of Protection, Defense, or Health at all.

It doesn't do anything for that character, so I went about searching for mods that ONLY had secondaries chosen from Speed, Offense, Offense%, CritChance, Potency, & Tenacity.

Now having 6 options w/ a max of 4 on the mod made for quite a bit of searching, & it got me thinking about a "Not-Included" option for searching mods.

So I could go into the app & filter mods by the 6 defensive stats above to only show me mods that DONT have those stats.

Another example might be Jedi Knight Luke & wanting to search for only mods that DON'T have speed.
Now since this is a single stat you can just "Sort" but that wont work if looking for multiple stats that you don't want to see.

So a 3rd example might be mods for a Tank where you want to remove any "attacker" stats like Crit Chance & Offense/Off% and only see things that are defensive oriented.

Anyway, that is what I'm looking for. A "do not include" option when searching mods.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a mods utility that has that feature built in.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
Post edited by Kyno on