Jedi Knight Luke questions

Stenun
851 posts Member
How is "base Speed" defined? The ability description for "Return Of The Jedi" states "his base Speed is recorded at the start of the encounter before any buffs or debuffs are applied". No mention of Mods. So are Mods factored into his "base Speed" or not? I assume they would be otherwise why not just say that all enemies have their Speed set to 100? But their Speed is set to match JKL's so presumably if you Mod his Speed, his "base Speed" has been changed, yes?

Secondly, how much Potency would you recommend?

Thirdly, assuming I am not putting him in my GL Arena squad (no, I'm not, don't care what you say!), which Jedis would you put with him when he's leading?

Replies

• Options
    Yes, base speed includes mods.

I personally have next to no potency on him. Offence is king

In TB I tend to use Hoda, Old Ben and 2 others. It can vary who those others are, but if you get the trick of using Heroes Arise at the end of each phase, it almost doesn’t matter who’s with him.
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Options
    I was looking at TW, too.
    Rather than putting all my best characters in one squad, I think it's good to mostly spread them out unless you need one big solid hit. So I want a TW squad led by JKL.
    I was casting a preliminary eye over Aayla Secure and Eeth Koth to make it a Stun Lock Jedi team where my opponent hopefully gets very few turns (very low speed and mostly Stunned all the time anyway). I could transfer GMY over too however I'd rather leave him in his traditional JKRevan squad but it's a possibility.
  • Options
    eeth koth is trash. I'd do JKL, hoda, old ben, shaak (if you have GAS to use with 501st), barris and aayla or ezra (probably there are other good jedi that could be used but I can't think about them now)
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    His group stun can't be resisted, his middle ability often kills the target, so blind is an afterthought, and that just leaves the crit damage reduction on basic, which, meh. So no need to consider potency in modding. Mod him with as much offense as possible he can just off people.